TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Can I join you ladies here?

Hi,

Some of you might recognize me from TTCAL.  I have been there since back in January when I had my 1st m/c at 12 weeks.  I cant believe that it has been seven months and my EDD is coming up here in the beginning of August. Once back on the road to TTC I suffered another early m/c  in April.  All of the ladies on TTCAL have been an amazing support system. I want to thank each of you.   Its been difficult seeing so many BFP recently on TTCAL. It gives me a lot of hope when I see them and I happy for each women who recieves one yet I cant help  but wonder why that cant be me.  Its weird I thought it would be easier to see as the time went on but it seems to be  getting harder as time passes. I use to look for BFP to read the stories that went with them, now its starting to hurt I guess when I suffered my first loss, I thought for sure that I would be pregnant again soon but that doesnt seem to be the case. 

Well if you would have me here I would love to join you all, if you feel like I haven't been active enough of the main board I understand and I will just continue over there. Just let me know. 

Thanks Steph 

Re: Can I join you ladies here?

• Options
    delinodelino member
    Hi Steph. If you're not sure if anyone would recognize you, you probably don't quite fit the description of this board. But if you feel that this is the proper place for you, I certainly won't stop you. I'm sorry your journey has not been more succesful.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi, Steph, I do recognize you from TTCAL.  Welcome, though I am sorry your find yourself here.  It's hard seeing women graduate and wondering why it is never you. That's why I came here too. This is a safer place. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome, I do recognize you. So sorry you find yourself here. (((hugs)))

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Options

I don't recognize you, but I have been away from TTCAL for awhile.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I am hesitant to welcome you, as you seem to still be a "newbie", and if you have been an active member for TTCAL for 6+ months your post count would be greater.  I wish you all the best.

ETA: Spelling error 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Welcome Stephanie. I personally do not recognize you, and being a Stephanie myself I usually take mental notes of that. 

If you think this side of the board is what you need, I hate to turn anyone away. But we are a pretty tight knit group and some will probably be hesitant. 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options

Thank you so much to you ladies for welcoming me over here. After thinking about it a little more, I think Im going to stay over on TTCAL. I really appreciate that you welcomed me and I didnt want you to think I am ignoring you all but I realized how tight of a group you all are and I don't want to step on any toes or make anyone upset with my presences. Im not sure if I am active enough on the boards to have a place here with you ladies. I was just in a place where seeing all the women crossing over to PGAL was hurting and I thought coming over would make me feel better at the time.  There have been so many lately which is wonderful and I am trying to view it that way. 

Please don't take this in a negative way as I am so thankful to all of you, as most of you offer such wonderful support over on the other board.  

Thanks so much :) 

• Options
    imageStephNordenmalm:

Thank you so much to you ladies for welcoming me over here. After thinking about it a little more, I think Im going to stay over on TTCAL. I really appreciate that you welcomed me and I didnt want you to think I am ignoring you all but I realized how tight of a group you all are and I don't want to step on any toes or make anyone upset with my presences. Im not sure if I am active enough on the boards to have a place here with you ladies. I was just in a place where seeing all the women crossing over to PGAL was hurting and I thought coming over would make me feel better at the time.  There have been so many lately which is wonderful and I am trying to view it that way. 

Please don't take this in a negative way as I am so thankful to all of you, as most of you offer such wonderful support over on the other board.  

Thanks so much :) 

TTCAL is a great board.  GL to you!  :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"