Colorado Babies

Intro and Newborn, Maternity and Kids Photog recommendation - xp

I did not realize people were posting here now.  Now that I know I can start chatting with you lovely ladies.

I'm Erin, 30 in Lowry.  DH and I have been married 7 years and have been in Colorado for 3.  We are both consultants in healthcare.  Our dd is 4 months old.  I would love to meet other mammas in the area.  DH and I are the first of our friends to have a kiddo.  Hopefully I can get to know you all here. :) 

I put this review on the nest board and am adding it here in case it will help you out.

I've now had four fantastic experiences with a local photographer and wanted to help get her name out!  Brittney Hansen, Candescent Photography, did our maternity, hospital, newborn and now 4 month photos of dd.Brittney has a timeless style and works really hard to get pictures that are creative and beautiful.  She is very collaborative with clients; she even offered to look at my pinterest pins to get an idea of what I was looking for in my photos.  She has a nice collection of props and comes up with items that have personal meaning to you/your family.  She has young kiddos of her own and tons of patience so I was at ease that she would always make sure that dd was safe and relaxed in her pictures.Brittney's talent is very reasonably priced and she includes digital photos with some of her packages. Her turnaround is really fast and she frequently posts sneak peak photos on Facebook. Our hospital stay after birth was less than fun, but seeing a beautiful sneak peek picture posted on FB during a middle of the night feeding gave us a little ray of sunshine.We had lots of fun at all of our shoots.  I feel like I am hanging out with a friend every time we work with her.  She connected with, and made everyone feel included.  My DH and my MIL both really enjoyed working with her.

She has galleries on her website, https://www.candescentphotography.com/, or I would be happy to share some of my photos via email if you PM me. She can be contacted at 303.842.7772. Tell her Erin sent ya and she will take good care of you :) 

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"