6 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Fifty Shades of Grey baby boom!

2»

Re: Fifty Shades of Grey baby boom!

• Options
    I Also read it. Ladies I think the OP is just joking around!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    LMBO.... so um.... about 6 weeks ago I started book three of the series while redeploying from afghanistan... lol... and last week we found out we're expecting as well!!!!! Go Fifty! At least we know 2 people in the Grey Baby Boom!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is so funny! I loved the series Fifty Shades...my cousin read the books too and sent me a baby onesie that says , "I'm a product of Fifty Shades," and then it had small handcuffs on it....I could not stop laughing!!  
  • Options

imageanewmrsS:
    this post makes my inner goddess do a backflip, drink a frappucino, and punch herself in the genitals.

I luuurve you! 

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options

imagelilnightmusic:
    I'm judging all of you.

yep 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This thread is hilarious! Some people have no sense of humor. Lol
  • Options
    What are you the baby naming police? People can name their baby whatever they want. Is it your business? No it'd be nice if you judgementals could keep your close minsedness to yourselves.....
    I read fifty a few months before I got pregnant but I can definitely agree it put me in the mood much more often! Hahaha this is a real baby boom!
  • Options
    This section is good data for a sociologist - someone who studies trends would have a field day. I'm a nerd :)
  • Options
    Of course there is a 50 Shades of Grey baby boom!! : I finally gave in and bought the book in October, it's awesome and I was reading a little at a time. Now come March, I find out I'm pregnant and April 11 is 6 weeks!! Now I want to finish it and get the other books in the series!! I'm so excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"