South Jersey Babies
Options

Hi there!

I just learned on June 24 that we are having our first! I wanted to introduce myself since I am still a little shocked and am sure to have lots of questions!

Re: Hi there!

• Options
    Congrats!!!  I'm actually overdue and am still shocked LOL.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    Hello and congrats. I'm pregnant with my second child i'm about 5 weeks. I go to the Dr's on July 17 to confirm how far along and what my due date is. Me and my husband are thrilled to be expecting another one espcially after having a mc at 8 weeks 2 years ago but we have not told anymore yet until the dr say it's safe. When we are ready we are going to have our 4 year son tell everyone. If you have any question or what to talk send me a message.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!! Where are you from?
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    Congrats!!

• Options
    Sorry... I went on an intro spree and totally forgot about this board!  I'm from Gloucester County.  Near Rowan.

• Options
    I live in Gloucester County, too! About 15-20 minutes from Rowan. I love to eat at the Landmark :)
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    Congrats!!!!!
    Dx Endometriosis & MTHFR (2) Mutations 1st IUI BFP!! Beta& Pro levels low taking Endometrin vaginal inserts & b/w every 2 days... 9/12/09 Spontaneous Miscarriage @ 5.5 weeks AF arrivied 10/11/09 (30 days after m/c) 2nd IUI 10/24/09 BFP!! 11/6/09 1st Beta 8, 2nd Beta 28 3rd beta 51, 4TH Beta 327! & 5th Beta 800 , 6th Beta 338 :(on Endometrin vaginal inserts 200 mg twice a day, 2nd M/C 11/25/09 Starting taking BA, 5mg Folic acid, b12 & b9 along with prenatal. Hopefully this will help! M/C 11/25/09 AF SHOWED 26 DAYS AFTER MC, 3RD IUI SCHEDULED FOR 1/4/10 GOD PLEASE GRANT ME MY WISH! 3RD IUI =BFN 4th IUI on 2/2/10 in the 2WW Please let this be it. Keeping fingers crossed. 2/16/10 = BFP! 1st Beta 146, 2nd Beta 510, 3rd Beta 1808 & Pro 35, 4th Beta 12,000 & Pro 28, 3/2/10 1st u/s poss 2 sacs 1 hb @ 117!!! yay! Praying this is our sticky baby! We love you Baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageTootermi:
    I live in Gloucester County, too! About 15-20 minutes from Rowan. I love to eat at the Landmark :)

Love Landmark!  GREAT wings!  :)

• Options
    imageHeartstrings13:

imageTootermi:

EXACTLY!!! And when I was pregnant with my first daughter...I craved their cookie and ice cream dessert and couldn't get enough. OMG so good!! I don't think I've had it since then. I might need some soon! 

imageimage

• Options
    imageTootermi:
    imageHeartstrings13:

imageTootermi:

EXACTLY!!! And when I was pregnant with my first daughter...I craved their cookie and ice cream dessert and couldn't get enough. OMG so good!! I don't think I've had it since then. I might need some soon! 

• Options
    Ugh... I don't know why that posted... anyway.  That sounds yummy, but I have not wanted anything to do with sweets.  I had a really good dessert the other night, but that's it.  No desire.  Which I will probably be thankful for when I step on the scale in the future... haha.

• Options

imagelilylow:
    Congrats!

Your screenname is really familiar... were you on the May 2009 Knot board, by chance?  Or maybe I'm remembering you from the SJ board on The Knot... or I could just be crazy.  Big Smile

• Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie here too expecting our first in Feb! Congrats on the bfp!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagenjgal26:
    Hi! I'm a newbie here too expecting our first in Feb! Congrats on the bfp!

Thanks!!  Congrats to you as well!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"