Boston Babies
Options

Any MetroWest/Worcester Bumpies?

New to town, looking to meet some other moms-to-be. Any suggestions for prenatal yoga or mommy meet ups?

Thanks , ladies.

Valerie Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Any MetroWest/Worcester Bumpies?

• Options
    imagevcosta285:

New to town, looking to meet some other moms-to-be. Any suggestions for prenatal yoga or mommy meet ups?

Thanks , ladies.

Same here! I just moved to the Southborough/Hopkinton area from the city. It is going to be a big adjustment :-). 

Twins November 2012!

• Options
    I'm from worcester. When are you due?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just had my first in April. I live in Milford. Hopkinton has prenatal yoga, though I have never been.  https://www.absoluteyoga.net/. Milford Regional Hospital was fantastic! Every single nurse was amazing. They also have a new moms support group and a breast feeding group. I've been to the breastfeeding group to ask Qs; some just go to hang out (with their babies), since they've become friends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMegSowers:
    Just had my first in April. I live in Milford. Hopkinton has prenatal yoga, though I have never been.  https://www.absoluteyoga.net/. Milford Regional Hospital was fantastic! Every single nurse was amazing. They also have a new moms support group and a breast feeding group. I've been to the breastfeeding group to ask Qs; some just go to hang out (with their babies), since they've become friends.

Thank you so much!! Also love the name McKinley- we are considering it for our baby!! 

Valerie Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagevcosta285:

imageMegSowers:

Thank you so much!! Also love the name McKinley- we are considering it for our baby!! 

Congrats!!  :) 

• Options
    I am in Worcester area.
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl480\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs32 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Welcome to the area! I am also in Milford and have a 2 1/2 yo and am early on in my pregnancy with my 2nd. The area is actually not bad, it's not the city but it has it's good points and it's not far from everything! I'm glad to give you all the info I know about things in the area.
  • Options
    you ladies should check out https://babiesincommon.wordpress.com. Jeanette is wonderful and they have all kinds of classes and groups. They used to be in West Boylston, but she moved to Grafton now. I haven't been to the new location but when I had my first I would be there a lot and had amazing support.
  • Options

Had my one and done April 6th and I'm in Millbury! Also, anyone know a great photog? We want to do 6 month photos so I'm searching!

• Options

Hi there,  I am from Rutland.  Central MA Yoga in West Boylston has a pre-natal yoga class on Sundays.  www.centralmayoga.com.  Thanks for the info re: the support group in Grafton.  Will have to check it out!  

• Options

Hi!

I'm in Natick, due mid-March, and would be looking for both meetup groups and potential nanny sharing partners starting June/July. Anyone in metro-west interested? 

~ Michal  

• Options

FYI an AWESOME place for prenatal yoga, I've been going, is Spirit Bear Yoga in Natick Center. 

https://www.spiritbearpoweryoga.com/ 

• Options

I'm northeast of Worcester and I only moved here about a year ago so I'm really hoping to connect to other new moms in the area.  

Thanks for the links for the yoga and Babies in Common. 

Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

This is probably a little early, but I just found out I'm finally pregnant, due in October and I'm in Hopkinton :o)

I'm glad that there are others in the area! Hope to be active on this board throughout this pregnancy!

TTC since Sept 2010
    Aug 2011 - SA reveals no sperm
    Jan 2012 - biopsy, b/w = Sertoli-only syndrome, DH doesn't make the cells needed to make sperm, moving on to DS
    IUI# 1 - 4/1/12 - BFN
    IUI# 2 - 5/4/12 - BFN
    IUI# 3 w/ Clomid - 6/4/12 - BFN
    IUI# 4 w/ Clomid, new donor - 7/5/12 - BFN
    IUI# 5 w/ Clomid & trigger shot/Novarel - 8/3/12 - BFN
    ~Cycle Off~
    IVF# 1 - 19 eggs retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 frosties. 5-day transfer. Beta #1 - 11/20/12 - BFN
    FET# 1 - 1/23/13 - BFP - beta 2/4/13 - 266, beta 2 - 623, beta 3 - 1452
    Due 10/10/13 - It's a Boy!
    You, Me and Someone Else - updated 5/24/13 - 20 week update

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"