New Jersey Babies
Options

day trips? Any suggestions?

We went to Sesame Place a few times but looking for kid friendly things to do as a day trip in and around NJ, any suggestions? My kids ages are 6 and 22 months.

Thanks!

Re: day trips? Any suggestions?

• Options
    we are looking to go to the aquarium in camden tomorrow with our 6 mo old, ill let you know  :o)
  • Options

Land of Make Believe

Turtle Back Zoo

Jekinson's boardwalk (aquarium, rides, stands, beach)

New Jersey Children's Museum in Paramus

Someone also posted a great website a few threads down - it was the one asking about spray parks (or something like that) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

Land of Make Believe

Turtle Back Zoo

Jekinson's boardwalk (aquarium, rides, stands, beach)

New Jersey Children's Museum in Paramus

Someone also posted a great website a few threads down - it was the one asking about spray parks (or something like that) 

We call it the Land of Make Believe I never went...

Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster is fantastic, except for the food.  Pack a picnic lunch.

Keansburg Amusement Park... undesirable location, but the park is safe and great for kids.  Rarely crowded.  Just went last night.

Longstreet Farm and Holmdel Park

Imagine That!

What county are you in?  May be easier to suggest smaller attractions close to you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Land of Make Believe is AWESOME for the ages of your kids. I live about 20 mins away, and have gone since I was a child. I took my dd there last year when she was 14 months old and she LOVED it. I cannot wait to bring here back later this month!! www.lomb.com

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"