January 2011 Moms
Options

Today's Tuesday, right?

Re: Today's Tuesday, right?

• Options

1. I can't believe N will be 4 weeks old on Thursday

2. I can't wait to see MrsH's LO, but I hope he cooperates and stays in until she's done moving

3. DH is off work for two glorious weeks

4. I'm obsessed with earning points on Viggle

5. Not sure if we're going to the aqaurium or not. I Googled it and it's 3 hours away. I thought it was closer :(

6. We need to get N sleeping in her crib. My mom is coming to visit in a couple weeks and I doubt she wants to get up with her in the night.

7. I'm doing a major overhaul of our finances. So far I've lowered our car insurance, found new providers for internet/cable that will lower our monthly cost (will switch after we move), and got a new credit card that I can do a balance transfer to and pay 0% until next year.

8. The money we're saving from #7 will be going toward a nicer/newer/bigger house

9. We started looking at neighbors and it's make me that much more excited

10. DH is bringing me Starbucks. Love.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  I am glad I have tomorrow off from work. 

2.  Justin still hasn't texted DH or I to let us know he is ok up in DC.  I saw a picture of our church group online so I know they are there & alive.

3.  I hope they let us off work early today.

4.  I started a new diet today - I am trying the Body by Vi shakes - my breakfast one was good & I am not starving yet.

5.  I about had a heart attack when I weighed myself this morning and measured my waist.  DISGUSTING!!

6.  My MIL really ticks me off.  Every time it is her week to help with childcare she has something to do for one of my SIL's. 

7.  I have a meeting to be in 5 mintues from now.

8.  Joshua had his first haircut Saturday.

9.  I need to get my hair cut.  Will call for an appointment after my meeting.

10.  I have to go to Iowa in 2 weeks for work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  I am determined to get ALL the laundry done today!

2.  I'm making puppy chow and cookies later today...yum!

3.  Cooper had a great weekend playing with his bff and cousins.

4.  I got Cooper and I matching 4th of July shirts :)

5.  I need to start taking more pictures of Cooper.

6.  I really need to color my hair and i'm thinking of chopping it off.  It's too long and takes forever to straighten. 

7.  I hate my curly/frizzy hair.

8.  I already started checking out Halloween costumes for Coop...

9.  In 5 months i'll be in Disney World!

10.  Off to shop.  Have a good day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. The baby slept until 940, and I slept until 8:15! That is WAY late for both of us.

2.  Have to go to UE office today, dreading it. Going to call my mom and see if I can bribe her with dinner to watch LO for me while I go.

3.  Need to go to Kohls and Target today too

4. tmrw is FIL's bday, dont know what to get him.

5.  Feels so weird to not be at work.

6.  So much laundry, no motivation.

7. Forgot to put the trash out. ugh.

8. Getting a little moody, AF due next week.

9.  Sister had over 35,000 worth of hail damage to her house. Getting all new stuff.

10.  I should probably pick up the house now.

• Options

1. Last week found out the date for my c/s - Sept 27th!

2. DH has off the rest of the week.  Excited to have help with DD but I know I won't get any of my usual stuff done. Oh, and he wants to do the cooking while he's off! :)

3. Tomorrow we're going to see my family!

4. Tonight is my nephews b-day party.  It's going to be so freakin' hot!

5. DH finally built DD a sandbox.  She loves it!

6. Our neighborhood yard sale is 10 days away.  I'm so unmotivated to get my stuff ready. 

7. I wish DD would sleep past 7AM like she used too.

8. All DD does anymore is whine, drives me crazy!!

9. I'm starting to get excited to be back in my non-maternity clothes!

10. Finally picked a paint color for DD's room.  Hopefully I'll get it painted this week.

• Options

1. I can relate to a lot of what was posted above - kept nodding my head!

2. I sold my old bedroom set on Craig's List today - went to the first buyer. I know I could have gotten more but so happy to get rid of it.

3. I'm so tired and unmotivated to leave the house, even to go hang out in the yard or pool.

4. We need to get moving on the nursery - the furniture is being held for delivery to my house but it's at Buy Buy Baby already!

5. My dad and his kids are coming over tomorrow...not sure if that makes me happy or annoyed. The kids are 6, 8, and 10.

6. I miss having a cleaning lady.

7. Between my garage sale and craig's list sale I made almost $700!!

8. And I got to donate a ***-ton of stuff that didn't sell...guess my prices were too high.

9. I want to go get ice cream. I'm sure I can find the motivation for that ;)

10. 10 was tough for me today. 

• Options
    RedZeeRedZee member

1. I think I am officially fat and I'm grossed out by it. I haven't been to the gym in a couple of weeks, but I really don't feel like I was losing much weight anyway.

2. I am excited to buy work clothes, but then sad that the pants are going to be a size 10 or 12...or maybe a size 50.

3. My really good friend whose DD is the same age as mine is pregnant and they have to get their apartment ready for another baby. They have SOOO much crap. I spent most of today there helping her de-clutter because I'm stressed out for her.

4. Yesterday we signed the forms for DD's daycare. I'm happy for her, but scared an still feeling anxious that the job will fall through.

5. I told one of my PhD advisors about my new job and I'm guessing he won't respond to my e-mail 'cause he's the suckiest person ever.

6. DD and my friend's kid were insanely cute today. They were feeding each other, switching sippy cups, and they tried to escape from the crib by standing on each other.

7. I think I completely lost my keys. I haven't seen them in over a week.

8. This Saturday night is DH's friend's fiance's 30th bday surprise party. We are going to hire a babysitter for the first time (before she's been with our parents).

9. I have to sort re-organize DD's clothes and pack away her smaller clothes.

10. I need to go get new sneakers and should go now but I feel lazy.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"