3rd Trimester
Options

rock n play or deluxe rnp?

which one did you get? they both got great reviews, but i know the deluxe has the extra padding where I read may help with preventing a flat head that i've seen people were concerned with with the regular rnp..
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: rock n play or deluxe rnp?

• Options
    I shopped around and settled on the Fisher Price SnugaBunny Newborn Rock N Play Soother... It has ears! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagekyssmi88sd:
    I shopped around and settled on the Fisher Price SnugaBunny Newborn Rock N Play Soother... It has ears! :)

This - I just bought it a couple of days ago!  Soooo cute!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the regular RNP that I got as a gift. My LO loves it but just today I noticed that his head was getting flat from it...Get the one with extra padding.
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    I'm either getting the Bunny rnp or the new Tiny Love rocker napper. There are only 8 reviews on Amazon so I'm going to wait until Aug to hopefully get some more before deciding.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    imagevbrooksutk:

imagekyssmi88sd:

This - I just bought it a couple of days ago!  Soooo cute!!!

Bought this one too! It is cute with extra padding! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the regular and used if with ds. Just ordered another one to have for both Los when they arrive.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    babies get flat spots from even the softest of surfaces, thats why tummy time is so important and i dont think it really matters which version you get
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got this one. I don't think it is deluxe? I don't know.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    vpeazyvpeazy member

imagexokell2:
    babies get flat spots from even the softest of surfaces, thats why tummy time is so important and i dont think it really matters which version you get

this Yes

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

imageMrsSparklebottom:
    I think the flat head concern comes whenever you leave baby lying in a container (crib, RnP, PnP, car seat) for too long. Hold your baby as much as possible, do tummy time, and it probably won't be much of an issue.

This! deluxe or regular then becomes your choice... 

• Options
    I have the regular one for my daughter and it works wonderful!  She sleeps in it and is getting a little bit of a flat spot, but I think that can happen with anything!  I highly recommend the RnP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got the Fisher Price Newborn Rock n Play sleeper. I think we're really going to like it. If we start seeing the flat head issue, we'll put one of those newborn supports in it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFing SAHM to 2 under 2
    DD Annelise Madison (Sept 24, 2010) ? DD2 Madalyn Elizabeth (July 11, 2012)
    Bloggin' // www.SWEETSEPT.livejournal.com
  • Options
    I wanted the snugabunny, but got a great deal on the regular rnp.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"