Special Needs
Options

a brag, some thoughts, & t/p request

brag&thoughts-DS1 went to horse camp last week thanks to a sponsor and absolutely loved it! It was a mix of typical and special needs children for ages 7-21. I'm considering looking into hippotherapy for him. I know I won't have any problems getting a referral from his dr. Just need to research. They gave awards to all the campers at the end of the week, and DS1 won best dressed camper (the volunteers couldn't stop talking about how cute he looked in his cowboy boots. But the really great thing was the social aspect. He really opened up to them and even sang songs. He was suddenly Mr.Popular by the end.

t&p request-I have two appointments coming up this week on the same day that will be challenging. The first is DS1 is getting braces put on his bottom teeth (already on the top) and DS2 will be getting his eval. with EI. We've been noticing more than just his speech as problem areas since this appointment was made. He has however learned a couple more words since we've been working with him intensely, but are still seeing him favor certain letter sounds.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"