October 2012 Moms
Options

Baby furniture?

Have you guys put thought into getting your furniture just yet? I'm picking up my crib and change table on monday and I'm dying to set it up! Anyone else in on the baby fever with me?? LOL
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Baby furniture?

• Options
    We've had our crib set up for a couple of weeks and I just ordered my changing table/dresser today! Very anxious to get it all together!
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options
    We just ordered ours this week and it should be delivered in 8-10 weeks.  This is good, because we still need to sell the guest room furniture in the nursery and have new carpet installed.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We placed the order yesterday and it will be ready for pick-up in about 4-7 days.  We still have to install the trim/molding in the room before we can put in the furniture.  You're right though - it's getting so exciting and real!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We've had the crib together for a couple months, but then we stopped. Within the next month we will put the dresser together, the decal up, and sort through baby clothes. I am ready for it to get done now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

We already have furniture, but that's because I'm not a FTM. I remember ordering my furniture with #1 around this time though......

GL! 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    We don't have anything yet :/. Totally stalling. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No, not at all.  Probably won't start looking until end of 2nd tri for me.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've had my crib and dresser for about a month now. I couldn't wait to get them and have them set up in the baby's room.
  • Options
    CP0979CP0979 member
    Ordered the crib and dressers yesterday and should have in 6-8 wks. Meanwhile I still have to find a glider and clear out the office pick paint and paint, and find a rug. I feel better that we have it ordered at least, it was making me nervous since it takes so long to come in. 
  • Options
    Just ordered the rocker/recliner today.  It, too, should be in in 8-10 weeks.  We went with a non-old people-looking La-z boy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm stalling big time and have only bought two clothing items for the boys! We do have a glider and changing table that were given to us by BIL. We plan to order cribs, buy a dresser, paint the room, and build an extra rack in the closet this month. However, I doubt we will set anything up until third tri. 
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Options
    Ohhh I'm soo glad I'm not the only one feeling the excitement!! LOL I just can't wait to get things set up and fold all the baby clothes I have for the 20th time-I love piecing outfits together lol Time is definately starting to go by fast, especially now that the kids are off for summer vacation :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We ordered our furniture the day of the A/S.  It came like a week later and DH set it up that weekend.  We've already painted the nursery.  We just need to decorate it now.  So no, I don't think it's too early for you to pick the baby furniture.  BTW, I've heard horror stories of the furniture taking 10+ weeks for it to come in, that's why we ordered ours early.  Plus, I wanted to be involved in setting up the nursery while I still had the energy to do so.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since Sept 2010
    DX = Endo and right tube blocked
    IUI #1-3 - 50mg Clomid, 75iu Gonal, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFN
    IVF #1 - ER = 9R, 9M, 8F; 5DT of 1 embryo (3 frosties) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (17dpo) = 496, Beta #2 (20dpo) = 1318, Beta #3 (22dpo) = 2190
    EDD Oct 9, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"