Pregnant after a Loss
Options

NBR: Seriously it never ends.

Sorry girls.. this is totally unrelated to all things pregnancy.. for the most part but I am so ticked right now and everyone is sleeping!  So DH gets a new truck (old but new to us) .. literally we just signed the paperwork Wednesday. It's a 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500. He uses it for the FIRST time today (aside from just driving) to do some yard work for my mom. He had a trailer hooked up and pulled a tractor.. no big deal right.. he used to do that with our Dodge 1500 .. he was pulling some shrubs (with the tractor not the truck).. loaded the shrubs/brush into the back of the truck to dump. Goes to put the tailgate up and the f'ing side of the box is freakin' bent! Like literally 4 shrubs and some brush and the freakin side of the bed of the truck is literally bent!  I am so ticked right now. So obviously we're calling the manager at the dealership Monday because clearly there was something wrong beforehand. Shrubs dont' weigh nearly enough to have bent the truck!  I am so mad. DH is so mad. I don't know if they'll do anything about it but I feel like they should fix it. WHy should I have to shell out another $400 toward our deductible? It's a 2500 with a hitch.. it's meant to do work.. it was advertised as a 'work truck' and it bends?  

Ugh.  Ya know we traded in our suburban because our payment was so high and now we have daycare for another child to factor in on top of diapers and all of that so we were trying to be practical and position ourselves as best as we could finacially. This truck lowered our monthly payment by over $100. Lowered our insurance etc... so all in all.. good choice. Carfax was great on it.. some older guy owned it.. serviced it and had it detailed ALLLL the time. I feel like it's a slap in the face.. like oh you thought you were a step ahead but oops now you have to pay for this. Grrr..

Sorry girls.. had to get that out.. thanks!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Seriously it never ends.

• Options

We have an old 1975 1 ton International truck for this very reason. DH bought a dodge as a work truck and the POS died about a year later, he was pissed beyond belief.

I hope the dealership fixes this for you and soon - how irritating!!!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ugh! I hope the dealership is willing to work with you. That's ridiculous.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wish me luck! Calling the dealership this morning. Oh joy!  Not looking forward to this conversation!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"