February 2012 Moms
Options

We will finally have a target

I have seen a bunch of posts lately about target here and how awesome it is. Since I'm in Canada we currently don't have a target, but our zellers is being converted into one now that it is coming to Canada. You have all made me excited so...

What do you usually buy there? Best target buy/find? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP # 1 - June 2nd, 2011 - EDD Feb 5, 2012 Birthday Feb 10, 2012 BFP # 2 - Jan 19, 2012 - EDD Sept 24, 2013 - CP Jan 24, 2012

Re: We will finally have a target

• Options
    Yay you're gonna love it!! I like buying clothes for ds there cause they're reasonably priced and good quality, I also hit up their dollar section to see what goodies I find!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Target is like Zellers, but 100 times better!! We go on vacation to Canada every year, and the Zellers there is supposed to be becoming a Target...so excited!

I buy gifts, food, seasonal, electronics, clothes, shoes, baby stufff...you name it, I probably buy it at Target! Ooo, and I agree that the dollar spot is awesome! I usually get prizes for the treasure chest for my students from there. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yipppeeeee for you!! What do I buy there? Um, everything?! Seriously I love everything about Target. I get a lot of my clothes there, stuff for Mikey, odds and ends, etc. It;s kind of like a much nicer Walmart. You will love it- I promise.
  • Options
    imageMeganSony:

I have seen a bunch of posts lately about target here and how awesome it is. Since I'm in Canada we currently don't have a target, but our zellers is being converted into one now that it is coming to Canada. You have all made me excited so...

What do you usually buy there? Best target buy/find? 

Our local Zellers is turning into a Target as well!!  I'm so excited!  I hope they will carry a lot of the same products. :)

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Options
    Yeah!! I buy EVERYTHING at Target! I always stop at the dollar spot on the way in and find treasures for my students, birthday gift add-ons, and great Christmas gift add-ons! I also love the clothes for myself, DH, and DS...and also the shoes for me!! I buy holiday decor, presents, snacks, health and beauty stuff...you name it, it's there, and it's awesome!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"