Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY-Boobies Edition

Chancie's post about boobies yesterday got me thinking about them. So here is yet another GTKY post. 

What is your bra size?

Which one is bigger than the other?

Are you happy with the size, shape etc?

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  

Re: GTKY-Boobies Edition

• Options
    What is your bra size? 34 DWhich one is bigger than the other? The right side.Are you happy with the size, shape etc? The size is fine, I just wish they looked the way they did before I had a baby.TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Yep. I'm still BFing DS and I plan on BFing the next one.
  • Options

What is your bra size? 34C

Which one is bigger than the other? Left one is slightly bigger

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I like my boobs just fine. They look nice in V-neck shirts and aren't so large that they cause discomfort. DH loves 'em too.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  I do plan on trying to breastfeed/pump for at least the first year. The hard part will be making sure I eat right so that baby gets the right nutrition. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What is your bra size? 32A

Which one is bigger than the other? Left side

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Nope. I was a 32B before I had DD. I miss my boobs!

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? Yes. I bf'd DD for 20 months and hope to do so with the next one!

• Options

What is your bra size?  32 DD

Which one is bigger than the other?  Neither, that I can notice...

Are you happy with the size, shape etc?  Yes.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Yes.

• Options
    32C, left is bigger, as my dh says more than a handful is a waste. I TRIED to BF my son but he never took the tit. I exclusively pumped for 6 months and then switched to formula and a 3 month supply of frozen breasted milk.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What is your bra size? 32D

Which one is bigger than the other? Right

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I used to be but after pregnancy and almost 16 months of BFing, they are a little saggier than I like.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Yes, I'm still BFing DS, and plan to BF all my future children

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    imageamiet79:

What is your bra size? 36B

Which one is bigger than the other?  The right one. 

Are you happy with the size, shape etc?  Yep. I kind of wish the were the same size, but that's not really a big deal. 

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Absolutely!

imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Options
    Awesome post idea haha 

What is your bra size? Right now a 32C (still have shrunk sine we just weaned)... Normally 32B

Which one is bigger than the other? Lefty... Especially while BFing! SO noticeable lol

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Love em! Wish they weren't as uneven while BFing hahah but most of the time it was fine

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? BFed DS for just over 11 months and plan to BF with #2... maybe for longer! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• Options

What is your bra size? 40D

Which one is bigger than the other? I don't know. The left one is slightly higher though

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? no, I wish they were smaller

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  yes

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• Options
    imageHenHen25:

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I used to be but after pregnancy and almost 16 months of BFing, they are a little saggier than I like.

Amen sister. I think after the next one they'll be hanging past my knees :P 

• Options
    kje120kje120 member

What is your bra size? 32 D

Which one is bigger than the other? The right side maybe

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I wish they were in the shape they were in before DS

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? Yes, I BFed my son until 14 months and would like to do the same for the next one

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

What is your bra size? 34DD

Which one is bigger than the other?   Left slightly bigger. 

Are you happy with the size, shape etc?   Yes.  I am a small person, and was generously blessed in the boob department from the time I was a young teenager.   I used to get tired of people assuming they are fake, but I dont care anymore.  And to be honest, after I turned 30 I started noticing that they droop more than they used to, but I dont care about that, either. 

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Yes, definitely.  It's very important to me, and after reading the breastfeeding board I am worried about having problems.  It seems like so many women cant do it. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

What is your bra size? 30FF

Which one is bigger than the other? Not really

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? For the most part.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Yes, I BF DS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
  • Options

What is your bra size? 34B

Which one is bigger than the other? Left. I had a fibrotic tumor removed from my right that was the size of a large marble. I think the surgery made it smaller :o/

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I'd love a boob job. I told my husband if I can't get pregnant then I'm getting implants!

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  I think I'll just see how it goes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am a 36C.

They look pretty symmetrical to me.

I'd like to be a smidge bigger, but as I get older, I am more and more satisfied with the size that I am. And they grow about a cup size during my 2WW. Seriously. I have bras for pre-O and for post-O.

I am absolutely exclusively breastfeeding. However, I have mildly inverted nipples, so might need some "training".

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    skioskio member

Which one is bigger than the other? They're equal. 

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I used to happy with my 34B's; they were a great, perky 34B, and any bigger would've looked unnatural on my frame. But post-baby, no. They have stretch marks and I swelled to a full C when I was breastfeeding, so they're pretty sad and deflated now. 

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? Yup. I BF'd DD for 14m and will BF all future babies as long or longer, hopefully. 

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

What is your bra size? 32C

Which one is bigger than the other? The left. Slightly.

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Eh. Whatever.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? Undecided.

• Options

36B

About the same. My left one was bigger while BFing DS because that side was his favorite haha.

Eh theyre okay. Saggy from weight loss, pregnancy, and BF but I don't mind them!

BF was a struggle with DS from the beginning so we supplemented from the time he was a week old. I pumped for 9 months and BF until his first bday. I hope to make it longer with the second and to do EBF! 

• Options
    What is your bra size? 34B.  I was a 34C during and while nursing, and that rocked.Which one is bigger than the other? Left is bigger than rightAre you happy with the size, shape etc? Meh.  I wouldn't mind being back at a 34C.TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? Yep.  I BF DD for 10 months, until my milk supply dried up almost overnight.
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    imagekristykay123:

Which one is bigger than the other? Left. I had a fibrotic tumor removed from my right that was the size of a large marble. I think the surgery made it smaller :o/

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I'd love a boob job. I told my husband if I can't get pregnant then I'm getting implants!

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  I think I'll just see how it goes.

DH told me that I have to get implants after we're done having kids if they get smaller since they got a bit bigger during pregnancy and breastfeeding. What a jerk :P

• Options
    What is your bra size? 34 DDWhich one is bigger than the other? LeftAre you happy with the size, shape etc? I would like to be a nice C cup. It would fit my frame much better.  My boobs are already starting to sag because of the weight. My back aches all the time.  They are just too damn heavy!
    TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Yep.  I told DH that once all the babies are done, I'm gonna get them lifted and reduced to a C. 
  • Options

What is your bra size? 36A

Which one is bigger than the other? Neither

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Shape is fine, less full (haha, how full can you get being an A cup) since DS

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  I do but bfing ds didn't go well. I hope I do better next time

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Bra size: 32C

It depends which side DD nursed from last lol normally they're about even

Now yes, when I stop BF... absolutely not! 

Am now and plan to for any future LO's

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imageanastasiacarmen:
    imagekellyrn9956:

I am a 36C.

They look pretty symmetrical to me.

I'd like to be a smidge bigger, but as I get older, I am more and more satisfied with the size that I am. And they grow about a cup size during my 2WW. Seriously. I have bras for pre-O and for post-O.

I am absolutely exclusively breastfeeding. However, I have mildly inverted nipples, so might need some "training".

This was me for the first few months.  They make something called a nipple shield that helps the baby draw it out

Yep. I think that's what I'd probably have to use. When I worked in Maternal Health, and did breastfeeding counseling/assistance, a lot of ladies found that the shields helped quite a lot. But they say not to become too dependent on them. But if it works, that's all that matters, right!

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    imageamiet79:

Chancie's post about boobies yesterday got me thinking about them. So here is yet another GTKY post. 

What is your bra size?

Which one is bigger than the other?

Are you happy with the size, shape etc?

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  

Bra size: FFF (yeah I know)

They are both relatively same size.

After I am done with babies I am getting a reduction. So, no.

TTGP: tried, but had supply issues. Will try again with#2 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

What is your bra size? 38 D

Which one is bigger than the other? Righty has always been a little more full.

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Yeah, but I'm losing weight so I know they'll shrink. I like them, but the smaller Lefty is, the more odd she looks.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? Definitely.

Baby Boy Due December 29th!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

What is your bra size? 38C

Which one is bigger than the other? I think the left one...

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Not really

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Absolutely.

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options

What is your bra size? 32D

Which one is bigger than the other? right

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I'm fine with the size, just wish they weren't as spaced apart as they are!

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? I cannot wait to BF! It's such an awesome way to connect with baby and "breast is best" :)

imageimage

Our furbaby Lexi

Ovulation Chart

The name is Angel. I'm 27 years old & DH is 28. We have been together for 12 years, married on May 21, 2011. We are TTC #1! I was diagnosed with endometriosis via laparoscopy in August 2010. Off of BC since March 2012. I am a 2nd year OB/GYN Resident physician. I love getting to be involved in precious miracles first moments of life, and I can't wait until the day we are blessed to have our own miracle!
  • Options

What is your bra size? 32DDD (32A before implants)

Which one is bigger than the other? They seem to be the same, or if there's a difference I can't tell. 

Are you happy with the size, shape etc?  Very happy. Getting breast implants really helped me feel better about my body and gave me a lot more self confidence (I had a breast deformity that had to be corrected, no cute little boobs for me!)

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Yes, if I can. I had reconstructive surgery on my breasts when I was younger and I worry that I won't be able to breast feed. Many women with my condition are not able to BF (whether they get reconstructive surgery with implants or not).

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • Options

36 C

I think they're the same size

They're a little flabby and have stretchmarks and are a bit too far apart and I think my nipples are too big. LOL. Other than that, they're good. ;)

Yes, I'll BF like I did with my girls. I love my BFing boobs. 

Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options
    I'm a 34 dd and love the size. I was a 34 a before implants. The left one is a smidge bigger. Im giving breast feeding a shot just as inwould before I had them.
  • Options
     What is your bra size? 36dWhich one is bigger than the other? Right is biggerAre you happy with the size, shape etc? I wish they were a little Perkier. I am glad I don't have bee stings bc I have no ass lolTTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  I don't know. Had supply issues the 1st time
  • Options
    CindalCindal member

What is your bra size? 36c

Which one is bigger than the other? Neither they're the same as far as I can tell.

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I wish they were a tiny bit smaller maybe a B cup. I'm very self conscious and I find myself picking clothes by how much of boobs will be showing. I feel for the girls who deal with even bigger cups.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Nope. My mother didn't breastfeed and neither did my grandmother and having already sensitive boobs on top of that I don't feel the need. Good job for the ladies that do.

TTC since March of 2012
    Me: 27 Dh: 35 Testing Begins 3/5/13
    Six SA's show DH has low numbers across the board = severe MFI
    Genetic testing for me = MTHFR+, also carrier for blood clotting disorder Otherwise all else normal
    Dh's karotype= Normal!!
     Mini-IVF/ICSI - July -August 2014 - 1R,M,&F Transferred 1 Grade 1 Morula-5dt - BFFN

• Options

What is your bra size? 34C

Which one is bigger than the other? Right side is bigger than the left

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? I'm pretty happy with them. They are still pretty perky despite my first pregnancy.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? I completely failed at breastfeeding with DD. I'm gonna try again, but I'm actually more nervous about breastfeeding than I am about going through labor again...

BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options
    imagetigger99:

What is your bra size? 38 DD

Which one is bigger than the other? Neither that have noticed

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? No, they need a lift

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  No (perhaps I should save this for UO Thursday?)

• Options
    imageamiet79:

What is your bra size? 36 DD

Which one is bigger than the other? left is a lil bigger

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? yes

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  I'm going to try to, my mom couldn't with me b/c she didn't produce enough milk, so I hope I don't have that problem.

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

• Options
    What is your bra size? 32B

Which one is bigger than the other? Left is a little bigger

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Yes, wish they were bigger.

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh?  Yes, I BF'd DS until he was almost 2. I strongly recommend finding a lactation consultant for those ladies who had problems or who are worried about problems. I had major supply problems and my good friend is an IBCLC and she helped me sooooooooooooo much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

What is your bra size? 36B

Which one is bigger than the other?  Left is a little bigger

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Eh...they're okay.  I like my butt better. :)

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? Yes, if I am able.

• Options

What is your bra size? 34H (I was busting out of an "M" cup while BF'ing. No, that doesn't stand for Medium.)

Which one is bigger than the other? The right one.

Are you happy with the size, shape etc? Not particularly. I would love to get a reduction/lift once I'm done having kids and breastfeeding. I have wide hips, so I think a DD would balance me out nicely and I wouldn't have to do as many back exercises!

TTGP Q: Do you plan on breastfeeding your bebeh? Absolutely! I BFd DD for over 22 months, and will hopefully be just as succesful with the next one(s)!

image imageimage

***EVERYONE WELCOME***
    TTC #2 with assistance since 03/11
    Me: 33, Autoimmune (Hashimotos and FMS/CFS)
    Treated with Synthroid, acupuncture, TCM and supplements
    DH: 33, MFI (very low on all counts, high antibodies, hemochromatosis)
    Many treatments tried, none successful

IVF/ICSI #1 05/14 - EPP/Antagonist, Gonal-F and Luveris, 18R, 14M, 13F - SET of 1BC, all arrested on day 5 - C/P
    Genetic testing = normal, DNA Frag = excellent
    IVF #2 03/15 - Long protocol with Suprefact, Gonal-F, and possibly Luveris, adding in PICSI

• Options

34A :(

I don't think either one is bigger.

I wish mine were bigger. I'd love a boob job after babies. 

Yes, I do plan to BF. 

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"