February 2013 Moms
Options

This morning...

I had bright red blood on the toilet paper after wiping.  This is the first time I had seen any blood at all during this pregnancy.  It seems to have completely stopped since then.

I called my doctor, but he is out of town.  A midwife that works at his practice called me back.  She said that if it was more than about 2 tablespoons of blood that they would bring me in for a possible miscarriage.  I didn't think that it was, so she said it sounds like normal bleeding that happens to a lot of women during pregnancy.  She told me that she wanted me to be on "pelvic rest" this weekend and just relax on the couch.  

Do you all think this sounds normal?

Such a scary moment!  Confused

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This morning...

• Options
    Some bleeding is normal. That has to be so scary! I hope everything stays positive for you!
  • Options
    PP is right...some bleeding is normal. I have some after sex and when I had the trans-vaginal u/s. Your cervix is super sensitive right now. Tt just happens to some of us. Try not to stress about it too much :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    PP is right...some bleeding is normal. I have some after sex and when I had the trans-vaginal u/s. Your cervix is super sensitive right now. It just happens to some of us. Try not to stress about it too much :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've been spotting/bleeding for over a week now. Sometimes it's bright red, other times it's brown or brown/pink. I was told by my Dr that as long as it doesn't stay red, get really heavy and come with cramps then it's ok.
    Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
    You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
    Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
    Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
    Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
    TTC OUR first
    BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
    BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!  I needed those positive thoughts!  Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"