November 2012 Moms
Options

extra mucus..sorry if tmi

Has anyone else been experiencing extra vaginal mucus?  I feel soupy. I know thats gross but its the only way to describe it....nasty!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: extra mucus..sorry if tmi

• Options
    I haven't had much extra yet but remember having more at the end of my first pregnancy.  Apparently it is from having much higher levels of estrogen.  I just used a panty liner and it helped a lot! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

YES!!! Eww its so gross! But its normal for you to have extra! It feels absolutely discusting!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAshleeT92:

YES!!! Eww its so gross! But its normal for you to have extra! It feels absolutely discusting!

This.

Mine also seems to come and go from day to day Confused Sometimes I'm even stressed out when I don't see enough!!! Ew ew ew. Not today though, it's here in full force, in all its glory.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Its sooo gross. This happens to me all the time, maybe not everyday but close to it!!
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Me....it's so gross! Feel like a slip and slide!!! Ha ha!! Gross!
  • Options
    Heck yes, and it's gross. And pantiliners are even more uncomfortable. they always end up twisted, wedges up my butt, wet and gross, or, the worst, stuck to my skin. I just change my underwear often. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yep.  its gross.  I carry extra PLs with me. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagechpswife:
    Me....it's so gross! Feel like a slip and slide!!! Ha ha!! Gross!
    Yup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"