January 2013 Moms
Options

***Saturday Ticker Change***

1) How many weeks are you?2) What food are you today?  3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates?4) What are your weekend plans? 
       I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
**  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

Re: ***Saturday Ticker Change***

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 12. So close to second tri....i can feel it!!!2) What food are you today?  a plum.3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? symptoms have pretty much stopped. hooray! i'm honestly feeling great. i've thought that maybe i've felt a flutter here or there, but i'm SO excited for it, so it could definitely be all in my mind :)4) What are your weekend plans? nothing really that i know of. which means relaxing. yah!
           I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Options
    imageLovelyLou23:
    1) How many weeks are you?10 :)2) What food are you today? Prune I think3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? Was up all last night with low back pain, feeling miserable!4) What are your weekend plans? Currently in the car driving 7 hours to GA to go camping for 4 days
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you?  12 weeks already!?!  Almost out of the 1st trimester (might need to get rid of TB ticker).  Hopefully my all day sickness will start fading soon.
    2) What food are you today?  plum
    3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates?  I am still nauseous all the time, although I haven't thrown up in a few days (**knocks on wood**).  I have started having a really hard time getting comfortable while sleeping :(  We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time on Thursday and it was amazing!!
    4) What are your weekend plans?  Work :(

BFP on 5/3/12 - EDD 1/12/13 - Samuel Joseph born 1/5/13!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 13 2) What food are you today?  Peach 3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? I still don't even look pregnant.  My clothes still fit fine and I haven't gained weight (not that I am complaining) but I guess I am excited for there to finally be a baby bump.  But then I am reminded every night that I am pregnant.  I still have my "night sickness" unfortunately. 4) What are your weekend plans? My DH and I are going with my mom to check out this place where she wants to have the baby shower and then we are going to look at baby furniture.  We really haven't looked into anything "baby" yet, so we are both really excited to start.
    Married my best friend September 4, 2011

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    erkieerkie member
    1) How many weeks are you? 13!!2) What food are you today? Peach3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? I don't know if its bloat or the baby pushing things upward, but I got a little bump overnight earlier this week and it hasn't gone away. My nausea is easing up during the day, but I have started to get sick at night more frequently. It used to be the opposite...4) What are your weekend plans? Going out for breakfast with DH and then to the farmers mkt. Probably beaching or boating this afternoon. Sunday? No plans yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 12 weeks--according to my doctor this is the last week of the first trimester! WooHoo!
    2) What food are you today? Plum
    3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? I had an unexpected appointment on Tuesday due to a cramping scare. Turns out I have a UTI but I got to see the baby again! Also starting to get RLP when I sneeze or clear my throat.
    4) What are your weekend plans? Having DH's family over for his mom's birthday tonight and tomorrow we'll head over to his parents house for the day as his brother is in town for the weekend.
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you? 13 today!

2) What food are you today?   Peach!

3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? BBs still hurt in the nipple area, other then that my nausea has been gone a few weeks now. I still have frequent urination though and I feel like I am hungry all.the.time. Had my NT scan yesterday but couldn't get baby in the right position. Everything that we could see looked good though!

4) What are your weekend plans?  It's hot here and we don;t have AC so I am thinking we will be spending the weekend with MIL since FIL is out of town.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 11 weeks2) What food are you today?  Finally a lime! 3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? I have been feeling pretty normal, other than bloated4) What are your weekend plans? We have friends from out of town coming in for a cook out.  Haven't seen them in over 6 months so it will be nice to catch up!
  • Options
      1) How many weeks are you? 11 weeks 2) What food are you today?  A Lime!! 3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? Not really feeling too bad. I dont sleep well and am still tired on and off through out the day but all in all feeling good.  4) What are your weekend plans? No real plans. We decided which room is going to be Baby's and started to reorganize our upstairs a bit. Step by step. Might be able to talk DH into going to Buy Buy Baby just to window shop for some ideas!!!
    imageimage BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLovelyLou23:
    1) How many weeks are you? 10! yay double digits!!
    2) What food are you today?  According to my ticker, a strawberry <3
    3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? I have an appointment Monday. Ive been feeling like shiit for the last two days. I seem to be getting hit with every symptom possible.
    4) What are your weekend plans? My cousin and her bf are coming in from NJ tonight and we're going to a sports bar to watch one of my friends fight! The bar is streaming the fight live from FL and if he wins tonight he'll be in the UFC!!!Tomorrow 30 of us are spending the day tubing down the Delaware! :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 13 Smile
    2) What food are you today?  Peach3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? Had NT scan on Thursday, everything looks great, very low risk for genetic disorders. And baby looked so much more like a baby on u/s!! Still feeling nauseous, tired, bloated, no bump yet just a fat belly Sad
    4) What are your weekend plans? Working. Might go look at a few condos (my husband and I are looking to buy one this fall)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
      1) How many weeks are you? 12 2) What food are you today? Plum 3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? Had our first OB appointment.  I love hearing the HB.  Starting to feel much better.  No nausea for about a week.  Unfortunately the fatigue hasn't gone away yet. 4) What are your weekend plans? I'll be working a 30hr shift (Fri 6am to Sat noon) followed by a 28 hr shift (Sun 8am to Mon noon) - yes you read those times right.  Which isn't really helping with the fatigue.
    PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NecackNecack member

1) How many weeks are you? 122) What food are you today?  Plum3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? Next appt is Monday. Boobs still hurt, hungry a lot, tired, can't get comfy to sleep4) What are your weekend plans? today we had a bunch of family over to the new house to work on the remodel before we move in sometime this fall. It was a very productive day. Tomorrow I plan to relax while DH goes back to work on the house again... Stuff I can't really help with.
  • Options

a day late! 

1) How many weeks are you? 10

2) What food are you today?  kumquat!

3) Any baby, symptom, or appointment updates? Not really

4) What are your weekend plans? the reason Im a day late... my sister's wedding was yesterday!!!! About to head to the brunch now :)

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"