1st Trimester
Options

Symptoms

I know everyone is different. Right now I haveli me cramps or fullness in my lower abdomen. It doesnt hurt but worrisome. I have had nothing but frequent urination and some gas. I have not hade any breast tenderness or any changes thus far.  I know that is one of the earliest changes and I don't have any this time. Y m/c my boobs hurt and felt full even before I got the BFP. Tested again yesterday and still the BFP. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Symptoms

• Options

mild cramps and bloating and just about anything else are all normal symptoms during 1st trimester.

I don't mean to upset you, but taking a pregnancy test is not going to tell you if you are having a m/c. If you were having a m/c you would still have hcg in your system and get a BFP. 

Try your best not to worry. 

BFP#1 due 3/5/2007 missed m/c at 10w, d&c 8/2006 BFP#2 DD 6/2007 BFP#3 DS 5/2009 BFP#4 due 4/8/12 m/c at 9w3d, after weeks of waiting for hcg to go down finally prescribed misoprosotol BFP#5 DUE 8/15/13 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagemummalove:

mild cramps and bloating and just about anything else are all normal symptoms during 1st trimester.

I don't mean to upset you, but taking a pregnancy test is not going to tell you if you are having a m/c. If you were having a m/c you would still have hcg in your system and get a BFP. 

Try your best not to worry. 

All of this.  You are 4 weeks pregnant and your symptoms are completely normal.  Also, I had enough hcg in my system to get a positive test for a couple weeks following my m/c.  I didn't continue testing during that time but I had blood work done to follow it back to 0. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    After i had my m/c the test was negative. I think I'm a worry wart right now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've got mild cramping, sore breasts, nausea, headaches, gas, heartburn, I pee at least once an hour, and congestion. I guess this is normal but it's a pain in the neck. I just remind myself that in the end it will be worth it.
  • Options

Cramps & fullness is normal. Your ute is growing & your digestive tract is slowing down.

My boobs didn't start getting bigger for a few weeks and they didn't get sore until like week 7-8.

Your symptoms sound normal - I had a "lack" of symptoms for which I'm grateful because LO is looking great and I didn't really get sick. To me it doesn't sound like you have any symptoms of m/c but as you know they happen and there's really nothing you can do but ride out the first few weeks until you have an ultrasound.  

I know it's hard but try not to over analyze every symptom or lack of symptom because all you'll do is stress yourself out. Try to enjoy what you can during this pregnancy & GL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"