1st Trimester

So Hey 1st Tri!

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?  

I'm working both days and need to live vicariously through other people.  :(  Also, someone tell me to go to bed! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So Hey 1st Tri!

• Go to bed!

Going on a date night with DH tomorrow and to a waterpark on Sunday!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageminda31807:

Go to bed!

Going on a date night with DH tomorrow and to a waterpark on Sunday!

I should, but I'm still here.  Shoot. 

• Loading the player...
  • Nope. My DH works 3 12's this weekend. So I'm spending the weekend indoors with a toddler. It's been way too hot out to play outside. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • I'm doing my "Spring Cleaning". Never had time before. :-) I'm surprised I have the energy!!
  • ehicksehicks member
    Working.... ew
  • well im babysitting my friend's 1 year old all weekend and taking her on a trip outta town with my DH to go shopping tomorrow :]  im super excited! and so far this babysitting gig is pretty dang awesome :]
    *married June 18, 2011 to the most wonderful man ever* BFP #1 6/11/12, M/C on 7/11/12 @ 9 weeks 6 days, baby measuring at 6 weeks 2 days. We love you baby v! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If you consider being stuck in the house with two toddlers fun?! DH is working all weekend, so ya... just go to bed, that's all I can do to help.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Nothing too exciting except that I have 4 days off in a row.  My m/s is A LOT less than its been the past 4 weeks so I am hoping to help my husband out with cleaning the whole house (I really have been useless). 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Celebrated my LO's 2nd b-day! We are celebrating again tomorrow with friends. 
  • Good night!!

We have our last day of vacation at the beach tomorrow and then a long drive home on Sunday. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I work the next 7 days and then I'm done at my store! We'll have a few days left in Denver then we're road tripping to Virginia!
  • It's so hot here.  We are going to be going to the pool both days on the weekend!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Seeing Magic Mike tomorrow. Awwwwww yeaaahhhh! 
  • Not much. I think maybe a game night tomorrow night. I am hoping I will feel better tomorrow so I can enjoy spending time with the hubs and little man.
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nothing much.  Cupcake and I were going to hit the zoo but our heat index is expected to be between 110-115 (actual temps at 102 but that's with tons of humidity) so we scratched that idea.  We have a great pool with a toddler play part but I think we will wait until Monday to do that since it's so crowded on the weekends.  So basically, nothing.  I need to get this house under control - it looks like a bomb went off in here!!
  • I too am stuck inside with a toddler.  But be jealous.  The child is literally getting 8 new teeth right now.
  • I'm also going to see Magic Mike with a bunch of girlfriends! **Drool**

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Going to the pool.  DH was on call all week so we are going to be enjoying family time.  LO is teething but the pool distracts her...
  • DH and I are getting everything ready to close on our new house...eeek! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"