Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Double jogging stroller with the option of a Chicco car seat adapter?

Does anyone know of a double jogging stroller that has the option of adding a car seat adopter for the Chicco key fit infant car seat.  We're expecting our second little one and already have the Chicco key fit as well as an Uppa Baby Vista with the car seat adapter.  We're starting to discuss getting a double stroller and my husband would like to go ahead and make it a jogging stroller.  If this will be our double stroller for all purposes, I'd like one that has the option of adding an adapter that fits the Chicco infant car seat--i.e., the one we already have.  But I'm not finding anything.  Something like the Bob Duallie with the infant car seat adapter, but I'm only seeing one that is compatible with the Graco snugride.  A review on REI.com said that they just positioned the Chicco seat in that adapter and it worked, but I'd so much more prefer one that was made for the Chicco and clicked in.  I'm not seeing anything for the Baby Jogger Summit Double--just for the Baby Jogger Summit Single.  Anybody know of anything?  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Double jogging stroller with the option of a Chicco car seat adapter?

• Options
    I know the City Mini can fit a Chicco car seat. It gets really good reviews. We crossed it off our list because it was a little pricey. It's not made for the Chicco but you can get an adapter.

• Options
    OP, I don't know of a jogger that will work but wanted to say that the City Mini is not a jogging stroller even though it's made by Baby Jogger.  Good luck on your search!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I saw that, but it's not a jogging stroller.  It is considered a great double stroller though. But we wanted to try to make our double stroller a jogging stroller.  I haven't seen whether the Baby Jogger Summit (their jogging stroller) makes a car seat adapter for the double.  
  • Options
    I was under the impression that the 2011 and newer BOBS have 2 different adapters- and 1 of them fits Chicco car seats.  I'm not sure though, since my BOB is a 2010. I have a (single) Revolution and love it though- and it's my only stroller.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    According to their website, they will have a Dualie adapter that can work with Chicco in September.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thank you so much!   Baby isn't due until October!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"