March 2012 Moms
Options

What to wear for 4 mo pics?

DD is getting (almost) 4 month pictures taken tomorrow.  I am at a loss for what she should wear.  She was naked/just in a diaper for her newborns.  Anyone have suggestions?
image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: What to wear for 4 mo pics?

• Options
    What kind of props (if any) do you plan to use? If it isn't anything really theme-y, I'd just go with a really cute outfit. If you have planned props, then pick something in colors that will complement, rather than blend in. When I was a kid, my mom took pictures of me wearing a sleeper with the same pattern as a sheet she laid me on and I looked like a little, creepy floating head. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kel716kel716 member

I usually do one "dressy" outfit that I like and then my favorite "cute" outfit.  Take a prop or two- a special stuffed animal, toy, etc... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    imageeyenigh:
    What kind of props (if any) do you plan to use? If it isn't anything really theme-y, I'd just go with a really cute outfit. If you have planned props, then pick something in colors that will complement, rather than blend in. When I was a kid, my mom took pictures of me wearing a sleeper with the same pattern as a sheet she laid me on and I looked like a little, creepy floating head. 

now that i wanna see lol
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I ended up taking a blanket that was made for DD as well as a sock monkey my friend made.  I then took 5 dresses because I couldn't make a decision.  I made my photographer decide haha.  We ended up not using the monkey.  She is going to order DD as monkey hat so we can photo them together at her 8 month pics.  I can't wait to get back pictures from today!  DH snapped one on his cell while she was shooting and it was so pretty.  I am sure the ones she took will be way better!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Wish I would have seen this sooner. I would have suggested a bathing suit since its summer!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"