December 2012 Moms
Options

Got my spaghetti sauce a boilin

And we are having Mac n cheese for dinner. Sad panda. Luckily I knew this ahead of time and was planning to freeze it anyways. It just tastes so damn good already. :/ darn pregnancy nose. Makes me also buy peaches, tons of peaches. 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Got my spaghetti sauce a boilin

• Options
    Just boil up some noodles and have spaghetti for yourself! Everyone else can still eat mac n' cheese :)

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Spaghetti is one of my craved foods!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mmm... that sounds so good!  My dad makes the best spaghetti sauce ever!  I need to make it sometime in the near future!
    Anniversary DS was born 11/30/12... so in love :)
  • Options

Millions of peaches... peaches for me....millions of peaches...peaches for free...

Presidents of the USA anyone?

Smile

imageimageimage
    weddingcountdown.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejaimevogt:

Millions of peaches... peaches for me....millions of peaches...peaches for free...

Presidents of the USA anyone?

Smile

lol. I don't really like peaches. The smell of them right now makes me buy them though.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I know its 100+ outside but I really wanted chicken and dumplings.  They have been in my crock pot all day and smell so good.  But now I am not so hungry.  I love peaches, nectarines, watermelon...all fresh fruit right now.  At least thats a good thing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"