November 2011 Moms
Options

My mirena is making me paranoid

After the initial three months of non stop bleeding, I have visited the opposite side and have not had my period the last two months. No period is great except I have become ridiculously paranoid that I am going to get knocked up and not know about it and become one of those ladies on "I didn't know I was pregnant" lol

I guess I will just take a dollar store pg test every so often to ease my mind.

Anyone else have the mirena and no periods? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My mirena is making me paranoid

• Options
    I'm on the Depo shot, not Mirena, but I have the same issue-- constant spotting or nothing! I take a pregnancy test once every 6 weeks or so, just to be sure!
  • Options
    I wish my period would go away.  I have had the Mirena since January and had pretty constant spotting for months.  Now I get an actual period and it is super light, but goes on for days.  I'm hoping it just fades away.  If I got paranoid I'd probably do dollar store tests too.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had seriously heavy bleeding for a few months and then it totally stopped.

I also hated mine at first; now I don't even notice it.  I will probably never do it again though since it was so painful and difficult to put in. 

• Options
    jb2rnjb2rn member
    I have a Mirena. I am BF so no period doesn't scare me. And we hardly ever have sex - ha! I had a lot of spotting for the first six weeks but nothing since
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options

I'm having the same paranoia, except I will get a miniscule amount of bleeding, like only once. I'm getting to the point where I might buy a pregnancy test next week if nothing comes.

I'm about ready to take it out because of the cramping and random pains I get.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"