December 2010 Moms
Options

Kellina - where are ya?!

Anyone heard from Kellina? I realized she hasn't posted in a while...she's a fellow upstate NY mama, and I miss seeing pictures of her boys. Just curious! :)

My little man at 0-1-2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

Re: Kellina - where are ya?!

• Options
    I've been wondering where she is too. Also, what happened to utlawgirl? She moved to Texas and now she's gone :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In case anyone is wondering, Ryecatcher is doing well :) She is my FB friend, and maybe I can message her and ask her to pop in.  I was looking at some recent pics of Holden, and I realized that I missed her presence here on the board!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejillybean800:
    In case anyone is wondering, Ryecatcher is doing well :) She is my FB friend, and maybe I can message her and ask her to pop in.  I was looking at some recent pics of Holden, and I realized that I missed her presence here on the board!

I'm sure if I saw a pic of her LO I would remember who she is, but I feel like there are soooo many mamas that have been gone for so long that I forgot they were even here :(

My little man at 0-1-2

• Options
    Oh I feel so loved!! Just been busy... And DH is still really bad with his anxiety, which in turn makes me depressed. So I've been in a funk, I guess.
    On a positive note, I've been running 3-4x a week and just did my first 5k in 10 yrs!! So the days I run, I get about an hour of downtime before bed! I lurk a bit, but haven't had much to say! PLUS I have no computer at work, and if we get caught w/ our cell phones, we get written up! It has severely cut into my bump time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagejillybean800:

Ditto!! I'm FB friends with her too, but I miss her posting here.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    imageKellina:
    Oh I feel so loved!! Just been busy... And DH is still really bad with his anxiety, which in turn makes me depressed. So I've been in a funk, I guess.
    On a positive note, I've been running 3-4x a week and just did my first 5k in 10 yrs!! So the days I run, I get about an hour of downtime before bed! I lurk a bit, but haven't had much to say! PLUS I have no computer at work, and if we get caught w/ our cell phones, we get written up! It has severely cut into my bump time!
    That's awesome about the running. What a great way to have some time to yourself while also doing something that helps you feel good about yourself too. A 5K is quite an accomplishment!

• Options

imageKellina:

Yay! Good for you - glad you're still around, just missed ya

My little man at 0-1-2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"