1st Trimester
Options

first time mom

anyone have any suggestions on what to ask the doctor, things that made their pregnancy easier, what do I need to prepare myself for?!

any advice is welcomed :-)  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: first time mom

• Options
    Drink lots of water, walk a lot, pace your baby shopping, and third tri takes FOREVER so hang in there. GL and hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

The biggest regret I have with my first is that I didn't "interview" my OB. I felt stupid doing it. But in reality, it's your money and your insurance. If you can, even this early in the game, try and envision what you want for your pregnancy/birth. Granted, all things are not in your control, but in the best of circumstances, what do you want? (There are some great questionnaires online, or on apps that can get you started on the typical 'birth plan' type questions) Then, just as you would with any other service, try and find someone that you think best fits what you want for this pregnancy and birth as well.

Also, watch what you eat. I gained 70 pounds (no GD) with my first because I started to eat anything and everything in sight. Sure, being huge wasn't that bad when I was growing a human but after said human was delivered...... yeah. It wasn't pretty, and I never fully felt beautiful after that. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies! I'm on my way to the dr. now! 

Have a Blessed day = ] 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"