2nd Trimester
Options

Last Week Here!!! Cant believe it... plus glucose ?

So I just hit 27 weeks. So weird to think im almost in 3rd tri. I feel like im never gonna be ready on time. Have my first of two showers next saturday. My glucose this coming Wed. Everything is starting to happen. I went to a baby basics class a couple days ago and it was very informative. The instructor was awesome. So to my question... Is there anything that I should do to prepare for my glucose test??

Re: Last Week Here!!! Cant believe it... plus glucose ?

• Options
    You need to ask your provider and follow their directions.  Not every OB/lab does the screening the same way.

• Options

imageblondie42107:
    You need to ask your provider and follow their directions.  Not every OB/lab does the screening the same way.

This.  I have my test in a few weeks (I'll be 29 weeks) and I got an instruction sheet along with my glucose drink to take home.  It listed the timing for drinking the stuff as well as guidelines for what I was allowed to eat for breakfast that morning without it messing up the test.    

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"