January 2013 Moms
Options

MS back

About three weeks ago, I started to get my energy back and was feeling great. Then about a week ago I started feeling sick again. I was really stressed last week about work so I chalked it up to being sick because I was stressed. Then I had this week off from work and it is worst then ever! I thought this was suppose to end now! I almost threw up this morning. Today has been the worst!!! Does anyone else experiencing this? Sorry for the bitching and moaning but I had so much to do this week and ended up not doing anything! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_0941

Re: MS back

• Options
    I hate to tell you this but a coworker told me this morning her daughter had MS the entire 9 months. Also, one of our good friends was medicated for MS her entire pregnancy too. I think the rule about it being only a 1st tri thing was created by a man. Hope you get to feeling better!!
  • Options
    Mine didn't go away for that long but I had a couple days of increased energy and minimal nausea last weekend yet it hit full force again Sunday and hasn't let up since. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same story here. Felt better for a few days this week and then barfed last night. First tri is not supposed to be over until 14 weeks so we still have a couple to go. I really hope that I am not one of the entire pregnancy ms sufferers. Most girls in my fan seem to feel better at 2nd tri so I am hoping to be the same.
  • Options
    Mine hasn't eased up at all. I just threw up this morning :/ My grandma was sick for the entire 9 months with my uncle.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you're still struggling!  I've had friends suffer MS through their entire pregnancies...everyone's hormones are so different, and they say even every pregnancy is different.  Hope you find some relief soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG.... I almost threw up when you said "throw up"  gotta love that power of suggestion.  wow.  Feel better soon
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had a couple of days of relief earlier this week but Wednesday it came back worse than ever and hasn't let up. At. All. I've been living on animal crackers (though I was able to eat a slice of pizza for lunch--go figure). I'm not throwing up, but am extremely nauseated. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My ms has been coming and going. I was feeling great last Thursday, and then last Friday night I was miserable and vomited for a while. Then this whole week seemed to be pretty good, until this morning. Today I have been feeling yucky all day! I am wondering if weather can have any influence? I seem to be doing better on nice days when I can get outside and it's relatively cool. Today I've been cooped up inside due to record-breaking heat, and it's been awful. Or maybe it's just coincidence, or maybe it's something I ate... who knows? But I wish it was just gone for good!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

image3rdat40:
    I am wondering if weather can have any influence? I seem to be doing better on nice days when I can get outside and it's relatively cool. Today I've been cooped up inside due to record-breaking heat, and it's been awful. Or maybe it's just coincidence, or maybe it's something I ate... who knows? But I wish it was just gone for good!

I was thinking the same thing... It also doesn't help that I have a killer headache today due to the weather...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"