Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

What stroller if you will have anoother baby?

Hi,

We've only been using the snap n go with our car seat for the past couple months, and I'm just so overwhelmed with what "real" stroller to get!  This was supposed to be done when I was still pregnant!  :(

DH and I are arguing over whether to get just a normal one-seat stroller and deal with another stroller when we have our next baby.  Or to get one of the strollers thatt you can add a second seat to and make it a double.  I'd rather spend more now, if it means we don't have to get another stroller.  He'd rather spend less now and less later.

I was almost ready to do the Baby Jogger Select stroller and I think my poor husband is just willing to agree to anything now.

But then I just saw the (I think its new) Navigator stroller, which looks like its better to use just for one baby, but you can add the extra seat later.  It's pretty much the same price.  https://www.peppyparents.com/servlet/the-1026/phil-and-teds-navigator/Detail

I've been talking with that company about the Baby Jogger stroller and I think I'm driving them nuts with all my questions and they're really going to think I'm crazy when I ask about the other stroller.

Please help!!!  I just want it donee!  If you knew you wanted another baby in less than 2 years, did you get one of these strollers, or just figured you'd deal with the double stroller later?!

Or what other strollers should I be looking at?  The Bready?

Thank you! 

Re: What stroller if you will have anoother baby?

• Options
    KiedisKiedis member
    We bought the Uppa Baby Vista. It's got everything we could possibly want now, plus the option to add on if we have another.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DH thought the same way yours did: spend less. So, we went with the Britax B-Agile, a single stroller, and we'll see what we need when we actually have baby #2. If we had more $ to spend on baby gear, I would've gone with the 2012 Britax B-Ready (the new ones have the rubber wheels) and added a second seat after we have our second baby (hoping for roughly a 2-year difference).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got the City Select after getting pg w/ #2.  Oh, how I wish we would have got it for #1!!  So I say go for the City Select NOW. 
  • Options
    DS is our first, and we bought the 2011 B-Ready. We want to have another in march or April of 2014 if possible, so it makes sense for us. We will probably buy the 2012 wheels for the stroller too.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just got a BOB double stroller and I'm in love with it. LOVE.

That being said, I still use my travel system stroller. I will wear DS and then push DD in the stroller or use the single with DS.

So, I use both and find use with the single.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"