November 2011 Moms
Options

Bored? Read this! 0-3 Drama!!!

Re: Bored? Read this! 0-3 Drama!!!

• Options
    LOL.There should really be a MIL vent board. But seriously, too funny!
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    hway24hway24 member
    Wow!
    After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow, only read the first half a page and I can already see where that's all going!  Drama is right!
    BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
  • Options
    Well, that was fun :)

- Ava -  11-29-11

- Violet -  10-9-13

• Options

Wow... after page two I was done with the drama :) Yikes!

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Holy geeze someone needs some meds. Now that is one MIL I feel bad for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I only lasted one page, but that was enough for me. I might go back and read more later though. :-)
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I just got to the part where OP goes off on the one chick (well one of the times...) and called her "my little mental midget" BAHAHAHAHA I am legit p*ssing my pants right now!
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Holy freak there's 6 pages?!?! I don't think I can do anymore... then again... if it's that long, it's gotta get better Stick out tongue

• Options
    hway24hway24 member

imageclizh:
    Holy freak there's 6 pages?!?! I don't think I can do anymore... then again... if it's that long, it's gotta get better Stick out tongue

I didn't realize there was more than 1 page. I'm gonna have to read more. But I probably shouldn't, I was getting pretty mad at the OP for her comments about the adopted grandchildren

ETA: I read it all, the last few pages were hilarious! Time well spent!

After 2years TTC and 1yr,2mo waiting for an adoption match, our blessing is here!

"You may not have my eyes or smile, but from that very first moment you had my heart"Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP made our family complete!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imagehway24:

imageclizh:

I didn't realize there was more than 1 page. I'm gonna have to read more. But I probably shouldn't, I was getting pretty mad at the OP for her comments about the adopted grandchildren

ETA: I read it all, the last few pages were hilarious! Time well spent!

I loved some of those names, I swear FI thought I was nuts last night laughing so hard... until he heard some of it

• Options
    That was awesome. OP sounds crazy.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"