October 2011 Moms
Options

Happy shrieking babies

Do you haz them?

I'm not sure if it her age, or the mere fact that she has been cutting her two upper teeth, learned how to speed crawl (gawd help me) and also pull herself up on things and move sideways.

Is it because she's around 'that age'? Or because she has so many new things going on maybe? Dude, this squeeling is a lot to handle! 2nd time moms... how long does this stage truly last?

Congrats Starbuck :y & HHB on their sweet baby boys!
Lots of love & luck to Mdluv & Zook
IUI#4 = BFP!!
When the world says give up... hope whispers try it one more time

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Happy shrieking babies

• Options
    My child has started growling when he is happy. He growls then laughs at himself. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Dunno DD didn't shriek.  Jamie broke the ear drums of everyone in the store today because he liked his new green crocs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG she's days away from crawling and shrieks like a banshee all of the time. We're now personal non grata at Red Robin after taking her with us to lunch there yesterday. 
  • Options
    Sometimes, I don't know if DS is happy or upset!  I think he just likes the sound of it...Mommy's afraid the neighbors are going to call CYS.
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• Options

imagescarlettoctober:
    Sometimes, I don't know if DS is happy or upset!  I think he just likes the sound of it...Mommy's afraid the neighbors are going to call CYS.

Yep. And mine is not a crawler yet. Juuuust about ready too, so he just does the hands and knees rock while screaming. All. damn. day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    That and gargling.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    So far T is just doing that back-of-hand-over-mouth thing (ba wa ba wa ba) over and over. No screaming yet     ::knocks on wood::
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Both of my kids were squealers/screechers. E stopped around the same time he started using 2 to 3 word sentences.
  • Options

imagescarlettoctober:

Same here! L has been shrieking since she was about 5 months old and she loves hearing herself haha.

We live on a quiet street and our living room is facing the road. Our neighbors rode by on their bicycles while L was shrieking one day and they almost fell off their bikes because they turned their heads so quickly.. it was hilarious but at the same time I was like "oh please don't call DSS" haha

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageShannon526:

imagescarlettoctober:

Same here! L has been shrieking since she was about 5 months old and she loves hearing herself haha.

We live on a quiet street and our living room is facing the road. Our neighbors rode by on their bicycles while L was shrieking one day and they almost fell off their bikes because they turned their heads so quickly.. it was hilarious but at the same time I was like "oh please don't call DSS" haha

Awesomesauce. That is too funny :)

DD has done this once or twice before, but it has literally been aaall day long Tongue Tied Hopefully she moves on to another sound soon!

Congrats Starbuck :y & HHB on their sweet baby boys!
    Lots of love & luck to Mdluv & Zook
    IUI#4 = BFP!!
    When the world says give up... hope whispers try it one more time

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have two happy shrieking babies, and sometimes big brother joins in as well LOL  I love it, as long as they are happy I pretty much don't care how loud they are.  My son never really did it as a baby, but man oh man the girls found their voices early on!  I have a funny video but not sure how to get it from my phone or FB to here?  I don't know how to upload to youtube....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"