October 2011 Moms
Options

Convertible Carseat Question

Tired of these yet?

We haven't switched yet because DS still has a ways to go before he hits either the height or weight limits on his seat.  We're going on a six hour road trip next week and am wondering if he would be more comfortable if we switched before.  I know iI've seen people say their LOs are more comfortable in the new seat, why?  Do the convertibles sit them up more?  I think he'd be happier when he's awake, if he wasn't reclined so far, but we're planning on driving at night and hoping he'll sleep the whole way. Do some of them recline? 

Re: Convertible Carseat Question

• Options

imagecrystalbaby:
    The one that we have reclines. V has been much happier in the car since we switched to the convertible. I think it's much more comfortable for her than the infant carrier.

Which one did you pick? 

• Options
    kagl08kagl08 member
    Our seat does sit DS up more so he can see but is still reclined enough that when he falls asleep his head doesn't go down. He is a ton more comfortable because he has more room. He was unbearable in the infant seat but it's bearable 75% of the time in the convertible seat. Definitely would switch if it were my DS. We have a Graco MyRide for both kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"