October 2011 Moms
Options

Stain removal - grease

So...I am not the perfect housekeeper, as some of you may or may not have gathered by now.  Anyways...

...DH had a sudden urge to be masculine and spent some time frucking around with the bikes and the car and has gotten some pretty big grease stains on his pants. Now, dish soap, my new favorite stain remover did not take care of it. Any other ideas?  It's not like it is the end of the world to have to get him new pants, but I am not ready to give up just yet.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Stain removal - grease

• Options

imagewishful thinkin:
    I was going to say dish soap but I see you already tried. How about oxi clean? Also, my grandma let's the dish sap set in for a day before washing them.....I don't know if that will help.

Cannot hurt to try. Thanks! 

• Options
    Cool! I will try that first. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

MH gets grease on his dress pants all the time from work and he uses gasoline to get it out and scrubs. Apparently it lifts the stain out. You have to wash them a couple times afterwards though to get out the smell.  I would also recommend that your hubby do it since you are with child Wink

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJazzym12:

MH gets grease on his dress pants all the time from work and he uses gasoline to get it out and scrubs. Apparently it lifts the stain out. You have to wash them a couple times afterwards though to get out the smell.  I would also recommend that your hubby do it since you are with child Wink

Hmmmm, a way to get rid of the stain AND he has to do it himself. My night gets better and better.... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"