Two Under 2

What's your fave baby carrier?

Looking for recommendations!  Something cool enough to wear baby outside...

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's your fave baby carrier?

• I have two I love my moby for the infant stage, I don't find it too warm if you wear a tank under it. For older babies I love the scootababy it is very cool and puts your baby on your hip in a very natural position.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • kagl08kagl08 member
    I love my Ergo! I used it for the infant stage, use it even more now and I use it for my toddler too. I've never been hot in it. I have the Ergo Sport.
  • Loading the player...
  • For something cool I'd go for a ring sling. Only one layer over you both. I've heard the Moby is very warm and the Ergo is if you have tge infant insert in there. If you are dedicated a gauze weap would work too but I'd go for a RS first!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • imagekagl08:
    I love my Ergo! I used it for the infant stage, use it even more now and I use it for my toddler too. I've never been hot in it. I have the Ergo Sport.

This

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • I had 4 various carriers for DD1 (including a Moby) and hated them all. When DD2 was born I bought an Ergo and love it.
  • imagekagl08:

All of this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks a lot ladies!  I have a Moby but haven't tried it with DS 2 yet, couldn't figure it out with DS 1 and got frustrated. lol I did buy an Ergo, used it once with DS 1 when he was about 5 mos. Do they come with newborn inserts or is it something you have to buy?
  • imageashf4i:
    Thanks a lot ladies!  I have a Moby but haven't tried it with DS 2 yet, couldn't figure it out with DS 1 and got frustrated. lol I did buy an Ergo, used it once with DS 1 when he was about 5 mos. Do they come with newborn inserts or is it something you have to buy?
    they cost around $30 but are HOT!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"