October 2011 Moms
Options

4th of July plans?

What's everyone up to for the holiday?  Bummer that it is on a Wednesday!  I don't have plans yet, but may take LO to a local parade.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 4th of July plans?

• Options
    We are going to a parade and then we are having an all day cook out with neighbors.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

We haven't really thought about it much. DH, DD and I are all off so I'm guessing we'll just bum around. She'll be in bed by the time the fireworks start and would probably be pretty freaked out by them, anyway.

Hopefully, it won't be too hot for a family walk and trip to the park.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I haven't even thought about it to be honest. It's DH's favorite holiday, so if he wants to stay out late so be it, but I'd rather try to keep it an early night (by early I mean be home getting L ready for bed by 730). I'm pretty sure she won't like the fireworks, so hopefully she's out cold by then!

During the day we will probably go to DH's aunt's house for a cookout, or maybe just a friend's house.. we most likely won't decide until the day before.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My mom is flying in the 3rd, late, so LO and I will meet her at a hotel near the airport and stay the night. The 4th will be spent catching up with my mom while she ooo's and ahhh's over LO Stick out tongue
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sunday is Canada Day! Our version of the 4th. We are having an afternoon BBQ, expecting about ten babies/toddlers and 25 adults!
  • Options
    My BFF and her 1yo son are flying in from Mozambique on Tuesday. We are going into Boston for festivities on the 4th and then to the cape from the 5th to the 9th. Soooo excited!!
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My parents have friends who own an empty lot on the water that they have plumbing run to and an actual bathroom and a pier and small beach. We'll be going there for crabs and booze. Week days don'tmake a difference. We'll be staying for fireworks.
  • Options
    we are going to some firework event that is thrown by and for policers or something like that .

• Options
    Crystal and her family are coming over for a BBQ and pool party!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    We are going to a cabin for a couple days.  I am so excited!  Hot tub on the deck.  I booked a massage for the first night we get there.  The masseuse comes to the cabins.  A lake and a trail for some swimming and hiking.  We will be there the 3rd to the 5th.  Packing some Moscato!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Our city fireworks are Saturday. We can see them from our backyard. On the 4th, we will probably go to a metro park for a cookout then go to IL's and spend time at their pool.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am going to invite a couple over for a mini-cue.  I'll make bbq ribs, hot dogs, baked beans, and pasta or macaroni salad, with homemade brownies for dessert.  If they're busy, I'll just make the ribs and salad.
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• Options
    Since my state is on fire, fireworks are banned just about anywhere. DH wants to go to Cheyenne to watch the fireworks... should be interesting with a 9 month old. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"