12 Weeks Pregnant

Welcome to Week 12! Intros...

Hi Bumpies,

Welcome to Week 12! Use this questionnaire to introduce yourself.  

Some other links that you might find helpful if you are a new member: Our Tech FAQs (for how to LIP, PIP, edit your siggies, etc.), Our Glossary (for what all those abbreviations mean) andTerms of Use (our community rules). 

If none of those answer your question, or if you have any other questions or concerns while you're on our message boards, you can PM me or email me at community@thebump.com.

Screen name:  

Due date:  

What you do:  

How you met your SO

Fur babies:  

Loves:   

Hates:  

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  

Favorite book:  

I've been on TB since...:  

Something interesting about yourself:  

How I like my potatoes:  

Re: Welcome to Week 12! Intros...

• Screen name:  BrittanyReid Due date:  March 5, 2013What you do:  Affiliate Broker, Real Estate
    How you met your SO: through work
    Fur babies:  1 yorkie (Jonesi)
    Loves:   Watching their dreams come true while pursuing mine.  And football :)
    Hates:  summer
    Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  clementines Favorite book:  anything John GrishamI've been on TB since...:  week 5Something interesting about yourself:   I love nothing more than to ride down back roads with the windows down and the radio
    How I like my potatoes:  mashed
  • Screen name:  Skyquirk

Due date:  March 15th, 2013

What you do:  Full-Time Beauty School Student & Florist for Wedding Company.

How you met your SO: His best friend at the time was dating my little sister and he introduced us.

Fur babies:  A black Lab/Pitbull mix named PEPPER!!

Loves:   My wonderful BF, my little one growing in my belly, my family, my friends, life, laughter, funny movies, reality TV, FOOD, SLEEP, & I believe that's it until I can think of anything else.

Hates:  Ignorant, rude, mean, arrogant people.. Stupid questions, cigarette smoke, guacamole, alcohol, drugs, & negativity.

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  CHEESE, LEMONADE, SWEET TEA, POTATO CHIPS, and EVERYTHING SWEET!

Favorite book:  Burned by Ellen Hopkins.

I've been on TB since...:  I guess April?

Something interesting about yourself:  My birthday is 8/13 and my area code is 813. I think that is pretty interesting.

How I like my potatoes:  CHEESY!

• Loading the player...
  • Screen name:  miniBW

Due date:  19 MAR 13

What you do:  Office US Army

How you met your SO: We went to JR & SR High school together however we met 10 years after the fact on the internet.

Fur babies:  We like other people?s.

Loves:   family, friends, good wine, outdoors, scuba diving, triathlons, ? marathons?

Hates:  Angry, Karma sucking people.

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  Carbs & sugars.. Usually eat a high protein low carb diet..

Favorite book:  True stories about real people. Books about history & WWII.

I've been on TB since...:  about 2 weeks.

Something interesting about yourself:  I love to float in the water and listen to the fish eat corals beneath me, its fun to imagine the world bellow me.

How I like my potatoes:  I like sweet potatoes; with butter, brown sugar & cinnamon.

• Screen name:  ahcantrell90

Due date:  March 24, 2013

What you do:  Full-time wife and soon to be mommy

How you met your SO: Through work

Fur babies:  None

Loves:   Family, friends, a good book, thrifting, vintage clothing...

Hates:  Spiders, clowns, judgmental people

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  Sour gummies

Favorite book:  Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka

I've been on TB since...:  August

Something interesting about yourself:  I'm somewhat trained to be chef. I was a grill chef until last month.

How I like my potatoes:  Sliced with garlic in each slice, with butter and olive oil. Baked and then topped with spinach pesto

BabyFetus Ticker image Anniversary FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family

• Screen name:  NaiusmomDue date:  4/23/2013What you do:  Work with veterans:)
    How you met your SO: On the subway, on our way to a WWE wrestling match!
    Fur babies:  2, my cockapoo, Mossi and my Shiz tzu, London
    Loves:   my husband Aaron and my son Naius and....snow crab legs w/ butter, yum!!!
    Hates:  stink bugs, heels under three inches, and asparagus
    Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  snow crab legs!!!! and pizza...and mayonnaise (which I hate) add mayonnaise to the previous question!Favorite book:  One Taste by Allison HobbsI've been on TB since...:  I found out I was preggers at 5 weeksSomething interesting about yourself:  I love to write poetry
    How I like my potatoes:  oh man...with cheese, butter, bacon,chives, and sour cream!
  • Screen name:  xJess72

Due date:  April 29th 2013

What you do:  I'm a CNA 

How you met your SO: Through a college pal

Fur babies:  Stubby my Manx kitty & Bridgette my Maltese/Yorkie mix

Loves:   New England, the beach, my family & delicious food

Hates:  spiders (AH), messiness, ice in my beverages

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  juicy steaks, kale soup, neiman marcus cookies

Favorite book:  The Game of Thrones series

I've been on TB since...:  I had a suspicion I was pregnant

Something interesting about yourself:  I'm a middle school cheerleading coach

How I like my potatoes:  Mmmm... butter, chives, bacon, cheese, sour cream, s&p

Jessica DeMilio
  • Screen name:  ROBNROBIN323

Due date:  August 21, 2013

What you do:  Mommy of 2 boys, wife of my soul mate & Office Manager

How you met your SO: Met in my backyard when I was 14 years old & been together ever since :)   Wow, coming up on 20 years.  

Fur babies:  Blaze (Great Dane), Jack (Choc Lab), KC (cat)

Loves:   My family, animals, reading

Hates:  Rude people, housework, bad drivers...you know all those things you can't avoid!!!

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  In a cruel twist...Beer!!  Thanks goodness for Bush N/A.

Favorite book:  Any book I read, even the bad ones.

I've been on TB since...:  10 weeks

Something interesting about yourself:  This is the third child for my hubby and me.  This was definitely a surprise & I'm still adjusting to it.  Our two boys were only 12 months apart & the youngest will turn 7 shortly after baby arrives so we've not had any babies around for quite awhile.  We have ZERO baby items and will be starting over.  We had just finally gotten to the point in our life where we weren't just "mommy & daddy" and were back to being a hubby & wife.  That's all going to change but like with everything else we've endured we'll just roll with the punches & come out stronger than before because that's how we roll  :)

How I like my potatoes:  Fried of course!!!

• Screen name:  Crellis

Due date:  Sept 20, 2013

What you do:  Medical Coordinator for Home Health Care

How you met your SO: Through a mutual friend 10 years ago, but didn't start dating until years later.

Fur babies:  none at the moment, trying to convince my Fiancee to let me get a puppy.
    So far it's not working.

Loves:   riding my motorcycle :(  though i can't anymore... playing with my niece, working out, hanging with friends and family.

Hates: snow, people texting and driving, that there are so many restrictions while pregnant :)

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  mac and cheese and applesauce

Favorite book:  Currently, The Game of Thrones series

I've been on TB since...:  February sometime

Something interesting about yourself:  I am very adventures and independent, kind of a tomboy but dont dress like one. My brother is my best friend.  I love fast cars, motorcycles, and laughing. I have experience in many fields, I went to school for Culinary Arts, worked at a bank as a supervisor for 5 years, went on to work onboard a cruise ship, and finally have come home to have/start a "normal" life.  My parents all live across country, my dad and step mom live in Denver, and my mom and step dad live in Arizona.

How I like my potatoes:  ANYWAY!  I am Irish afterall!

• Screen name:  mummybean91

Due date:  19th October 2013

What you do:  currently unemployed and not expecting anyone to employ me anytime soon!!! 

How you met your SO:  through a friend

Fur babies:  none!! 

Loves:   family, friends, singing in the shower, long walks, sleeping :)

Hates:  winter weather in spring, animal hairs, noisy over the top people, heartburn and sickness!! 

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  salt and vinegar crisps, sweet things! 

Favorite book:  anything I can lose myself in

I've been on TB since...:  today!

Something interesting about yourself:  I've worked with children of all ages since leaving school in 2007 and cannot wait to meet my own little one :)

How I like my potatoes:  mashed and creamy (sometimes cheesy) 

• Hello Everyone! I am doing this off my cell galaxy 3 so bare with me while I answer these questions for you all to get to know me!

SCREENAME: NewMom102213

DUE DATE: October 22, 2013

WHAT DO I DO: Fulltime student to get my degree in Addictions studies to counsel those addicted to drugs and alcohol

HOW I MET MY HUSBAND: As I was enjoying my front porch of my new city apartment, my friend was smoking and he stopped to ask for a smoke, then I hired him to repair my sleepnumber bed he is an electrician and my puppy chewed the remote to make the bed inflate and deflate lol he refused payment, dinner, drinks so I offered him some wine and we talked for hoursand next thing u know we are dating and getting married!!!

FUR BABIES: 2 pittbulls and a toy fox terrier

FAVORITE BOOK: 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene

BIGGEST PREGNANCY CRAVINGS: Garlic pickles, salty things, and veggies cooked in olive oil and garlic, especially Zucchini lol before I got pregnant all I ate was candy day and night, now I can barely look at it, I want garlic lol

LOVES: Helping people and making people feel good in the lowest of times and my hubby, pups and our bbaby growing inside of me!!

HATES: Liars, theives, child and animal abusers, deadbeat mothers and fathers, racism and prejudice, stereotypes and jealousy

I BEEN ON TB SINCE: Signed up 5 minutes ago lol

SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT MYSELF: I am 34, hubby is 31 and this is both our 1st child! I lost my Mother 7 mos ago and God blesses me with a child in my womb and an angel in heaven!!!

I LIKE MY POTATOES: Rolled in sea salt and baked for 1hr90 minutes in tin foil on the grill, topped with butter and sour cream! !!

Thanks hope I did ok
  • Screen name:  lilmommy21

Due date:  11/11/2013

What you do:  student in st. louis job corps trade school
     How you met your SO: in my trade school
    Fur babies: cat named mohinder  
    Loves: music and poetry   
    Hates:  people who talk with food in there mouth and ladybugs
    Biggest pregnancy cravings so far: apples and ketchup(wierd huh)

Favorite book: Empty Chairs (and the sequal to that book) The Faint Echoes of Laughter  by Stacy Danson

I've been on TB since...: 5/1/2013  

Something interesting about yourself: I can sing a song without ever hearing it before 
    How I like my potatoes: with butter and cream cheese on it 

• Screen name: ebaker930

Due date: 16 nov 13

What you do: Army

How you met your SO: Army

Fur babies:

Loves: Traveling, shopping, and music.

Hates: Getting out of bed.

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far: NY Hot dogs and cannolis

Favorite book: the undead Series

I've been on TB since...:

Something interesting about yourself: I play multiple instruments and sing.

How I like my potatoes: fried... French fries at least once a week lol
  • Screen name: NarcissticBeaut

Due date: Feb 11th, 2014

What you do: Im a barteder at a restaurant known for a big red bird and their burgers--YUMM!

How you met your SO: Through a friend of a friend.

Fur babies: none but i want a doxie and a shizu!

Loves: amazon.com, instagram, food, video games, Star Wars (im a nerd)

Hates: working, vanilla, and maybe some other stuff that isnt important

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far: SPICY e v e r y t h i n g

Favorite book: preface--i read a LOT, a bout a book a week...buuuut...50 shades trilogy.. <3 i cant help it. i love it. <br>
    I've been on TB since...: Lurking since april, active since end of may

Something interesting about yourself: Im a nerd. and im SUPER clumsy

How I like my potatoes: mashed with lots of butter garlic ands our cream Mmmmmm

• Screen name:  kcasset

Due date:  March 21

What you do:  HR

How you met your SO: Through a mutual friend, love at first sight :) 

Fur babies:  A sassy Pomeranian

Loves:   All the things I can't have/do right now: Wine, cheese, hot yoga, caffeine

Hates:  People who refuse to take accountability for their lives/actions

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  Cap'n Crunch and chocolate chip muffins

Favorite book:  GREAT question... I realized recently I need to "update" my answer on this because my previously responses clearly demonstrate the sullen teenager/college youth that I was (previously "The Stranger" and "Anna Karenina"), but I feel like those don't fit "me" anymore... suppose I have to get back to you...

I've been on TB since...:  I've been lurking for weeks, just started posting last Friday when I hit week 12!

Something interesting about yourself:  I have lived in seven different states and my favorites have been the 2 I thought I'd like the least (Georgia and Michigan)

How I like my potatoes:  All the ways.  Seriously, there is no wrong way to have potatoes.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Screen name:  Cappuccino

Due date:  April 5, 2014

What you do:  sit on my ass

How you met your SO: internet romance, I wasn't catfished! 

Fur babies:  1 black lab/fox terrier named Bam Bam

Loves:   eating fish&chips or a picnic on the beach, dancing

Hates:  when people that smack their food and breathe with mouth open. 

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  cheeseburgers

Favorite book:  alice in wonderland

I've been on TB since...:  a few days ago

Something interesting about yourself:  I paint but hate brushes, I like to fingerpaint

How I like my potatoes:  mashed and creamy! 

• Screen name:  jjh471

Due date:  May 18, 2014

What you do:  Kindergarten Teacher

How you met your SO: College :)

Fur babies:  2 shitzus Emma and Blade

Loves:   Country music, photography, and tea

Hates:  Cold weather!

Biggest pregnancy cravings so far:  Pizza

Favorite book:  The Great Gatsby

I've been on TB since...:  Sept. 2012

Something interesting about yourself:  I hate wearing shoes, but I love to buy them

How I like my potatoes:  Baked and that is recent since I got pregnant. Before, I hated potatoes, now I can't get enough of them!

February Siggy Challenge May 2014: Favorite Wedding Photoimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"