Working Moms
Options

Stories from a cube

So, the whole clipping nails post and responses about the nails possibly flying around got me to remembering a recent incident in my office.  The woman who sits on the other side of my cube frequently chomps on baby carrots.  As if that noise wasn't bad enough, one time she was chewing and sneezed and a piece of baby carrot flew over the cube wall and landed right on my desk.  Very gross and yet sorta funny all at the same time.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

Re: Stories from a cube

• Options
    vigurlvigurl member

imageitsmevkb:
    one time she was chewing and sneezed and a piece of baby carrot flew over the cube wall and landed right on my desk.  Very gross and yet sorta funny all at the same time.

LMAO!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    omygosh! gross.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member

Yuck! 

The lady behind me makes 'love' to her food. She will take a bite (we can eat at our desks) and begin moaning and groaning in enjoyment. It really annoys me.

• Options
    I don't think eating at your desk is a big deal (perhaps because I am a habitual offender...grabbing something quick after my workout)...but...yesterday our little cubical island (yes, we actually refer to ourselves as 'islanders' in our tiny cube group) was the victim of a driveby bombing yesterday.  We were gassed and the offender (though we quickly found out who it was) kept right on walking while we were forced to deal with it in our itty bitty cubicles.
  • Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member

imageSunidaze:
    I don't think eating at your desk is a big deal (perhaps because I am a habitual offender...grabbing something quick after my workout)...but...yesterday our little cubical island (yes, we actually refer to ourselves as 'islanders' in our tiny cube group) was the victim of a driveby bombing yesterday.  We were gassed and the offender (though we quickly found out who it was) kept right on walking while we were forced to deal with it in our itty bitty cubicles.

crop dusting is the worse!

• Options
    vigurlvigurl member

imageSunidaze:

BWAH LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"