Pregnant after 35
Options

XP from PGAL - OB appt today!

So everything is great, super great, in fact.  Risk of downs is less than 1 in 100,000.  Not bad for this 40yr old girl!  Risk of other trisomies is equally as good.  No measureable risk of spina bifida.  I am so relieved.  May sound crazy, but I had a really good feeling that my results would be good in light of everything I have been through in the past few weeks.

Weight is good (although the number on the scale was higher than I like). Doc said nothing about it.  BP awesome.  Urine is clear.  SCH does not concern doc.  He was looking for peanut's hb with the doppler and I said, it's usually lower, he was like " you mean on the u/s", I said nope, I have a doppler and baby is usually hanging out pretty low.  He moved the wand down a few inches and swish, swish, swish.  He asked me where I got my doppler and how much it was.  He was surprised something under $50 (angel sounds monitor) worked so well.  He gave me a requisition for my a/s.  He said I can go next week or the following week.  I have to check DSs schedule before I book.  Maybe next Thurs.  I don't see the doc again til Jul 17, unless something comes up.

A/s here we come. Can't wait to find out if this peanut is a girl or a boy.  Thanks for all your support ladies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP from PGAL - OB appt today!

• Options
    Congrats on the great appt!
  • Options

imagehijoi:
    YAY!!!!!! So glad to hear it went well.  I know you are excited about the anatomy scan! Are you secretly hoping for one sex over the other?

I love my little man more than words, so another boy would be totally fine.  I am leaning abit towards a girl this time though (we have a girls name, no boys name yet) because my sister lent me a ton of the cutest baby girl clothes.  Last time I was hoping for a boy big time.

Seriously though, all I really want is a healthy baby to take home at the end of the process, whatever the good Lord blesses us with will be the pertect completion to our family.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Such fantastic news! Enjoy the a/s!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is great news!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"