Multiples
Options

Any input on Toyota Sienna?

We are thinking about moving to a minivan (MrsLee's post inspired me!) Its a long story but I have a Chrysler Pacifica that breaks down alot - its big and I was hoping to drive it for many more years but we are tired of putting money into it.

Anyone have a Sienna and have input good or bad?  We like both the Odyssey and Sienna but seems the Sienna is a little cheaper. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any input on Toyota Sienna?

• Options
    SLPMelSLPMel member
    Both my sister and I have bought Siennas over the past 6 months.  We love them.  Ours is a more basic model, but I couldn't be happier with it! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We bought a sienna in February. We couldn't be happier. We have all kinds of room!! It has everything we need!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We brought the Honda Odyssey last month.  I see a ton of them on the street.  I also see a Ton of Toyota Sienna's as well.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know 5 or 6 moms with a Sienna and every single one of the loves it.
  • Options
    I bought a Sienna 2 months ago and LOVE it.  I looked at both the Odyssey and Sienna, but preferred the Sienna's interior (although the Odyssey had a few features the Sienna's lacking) and was able to get a better price on it. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    BDK807BDK807 member
    I just bought the odyssey a month ago. We went back and forth between the two because they both had things we liked. Ultimately, we chose the odyssey because I felt it had more sitting configurations/options for three carseats. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We looked at both, chose the Odyssey.  I see a lot that the Sienna is cheaper.  And while it can be, when you compare like features to like features it was not (not for us anyway at the time we were buying).  Also, our older DD could get into the Odyssey easily on her own, the step was slightly lower, and could not with the Sienna.  This was an issue in April when we bought, now she's grown a bit and I'm sure it would be fine, but I needed to stop picking her up so that was a major plus to me.  AND the biggest plus, I wanted 8 people seating not 7.  The car seat configuration options were important to me and the Sienna didn't offer what I wanted.  Those very specific issues aside, I am so glad we went to a minivan and think that both are probably great cars.  But I love my Odyssey.  Seriously love it.  LOVE. 
  • Options
    I don't think you can go wrong with either the Sienna or the Odyssey - they are very comparable.  I think it comes down to personal preference.  For us, the Sienna won out -- the front seat passenger seat had more leg room and we thought it was easier to get into the 3rd row.  We really, really like our Sienna -- especially after testing it out on a 12-hour car ride with our girls.
  • Options
    jcathjcath member
    Thanks ladies - I'm supposed to go sign the papers on the Sienna tomorrow!  
  • Options
    I love it, nothing bad to say.  Odyssey was too pricey
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I have had my Sienna a little over a year and still love it as much as the first day I drove it off the lot!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Visit our blog at www.benandkarisjourneytoparenthood.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"