New York Babies
Options

Dr. Mootabar?

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

I am 39 weeks pregnant and need to switch doctor's immediately. I'm slightly high risk and hoping for a VBAC. I vaguely recall hearing good things about this doctor when I was pregnant with my son, 3 years ago. Does anyone have any experience with him, good, or bad?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dr. Mootabar?

• Options
    I never used him personally, but I've heard good things about hm as well. Good luck. I hope they will take you as a patient at 39 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't met with him, but had one visit so far w/Dr. Grecco in that practice.  I have always had female dr's and was hesitant to go to a male dr, but couldn't find much info on any femail dr's in the area (I had my first at NYU, but didn't want to go back to the city w/a winter baby).  I was impressed and totally comfortable w/Dr. Grecco. If it helps you...in my research this practice and Dr. Mootabar came up consistantly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a relatively new patient of Dr. Mootabar, but so far he has been great. I am 17 weeks with twins and he has been very reassuring and easy going, but also very thorough. I have spoken to other women in his office and they are always very happy with Dr. Mootabar and all of the staff in his office. The only small issue I have encountered is long wait times, be sure to go early because the wait is longer the later in the day you schedule your appointment. good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry it's a late post. I had Dr.  Mootabar Sr. and I also did an amnio with him. That was when I knew he was really great at what he does. He's a funny older man, but was always great. I recommend him to anyone that needs a high risk dr. But I also don't have to see him any longer once I hit full term and assume I was in the safe zone. I also had no other complications during my time with him.  Some of his nurses I thought weren't as warm as most. But in general, I think he's very good. Good luck!
  • Options

i hope im not too late!!! 

he delivered my daughter 2.5 years ago. are you using the father or son? both are amazing!!!  

i loved them! the son had to deliver my daughter with only one hand!!! 

they did not have latex free gloves in his size in time for her to come bursting out. he put on the one glove to have her crown and by the time he got the other she was already out.he was such a trooper throughout my entire (very bizarre) birthing experience.

honestly the whole staff is amazing!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"