January 2012 Moms

So ..when the time comes....

Who do you think will be doing the birds n the bees talk with LO

I read this and had to laugh... I am pretty sure it will be me having the birds n bees chat with our son. Lets just say the boy toy  hubby was extremely shy when I met him....and even tho no one ever stays shy around me for long..I somehow don't see him doing this chat.

https://thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/139553/one_dads_failed_sex_talk

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So ..when the time comes....

• personally i'm hoping he can talk to the boys and i'll talk to the girls... but we shall see! my brother has boy/girl twins and apparently they got the talk at the same time from my sis in law, because they heard things at school and asked at the same time!
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • raefreraefre member
    Is there a need to formally talk to your children about sex if it is informally talked about on a consistent basis?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • unfortunately I think they "learn" most things in school now, but I think my DH will have the "be safe" talk with him...can't prevent it but we can help them make safe choices

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • I think both DH and I both have things to contribute to that conversation, such as how important it is to be responsible and understand the possible consequences.  I may let DH start the conversation, but I'm not against chiming in with my input about it.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"