Cloth Diapering
Options

Intro and taking the plunge!

Hellooooo CD Mommas! Today DH and I took the leap and bought a CD stash. We did a CD trial and decided that this was best for our family and mother Earth. We have the most beautiful 4 month old daughter and are excited (but a little scared! and I am not sure why) to be CDing.

Please share with me your success stories, first time advice, and any tips I should know. Thanks for all your help now and in the future.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro and taking the plunge!

• Options

Congrats! We started CDing when DS was almost 6 months. He's almost 8 months now and so far it's been great!

One thing I was really scared about was CDing overnight. We were having leaks all the time with disposables and since switching to the CDs we actually haven't had any problems, it's been wonderful! 

GL!!

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options
    Welcome! Your daughter is such a cutie. :) I think the most important thing about beginning to CD is to just do it, laugh at your mistakes (you should have seen my first attempts at folding PFs!) and keep an open mind for learning what works for you and LO. Just keep doing it. And also remember its not the end of the world if you need to put her in sposies for an afternoon or a night. You have plenty of time to work into full time CDing. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How exciting!  We started CD about two weeks ago and the only thing I can tell you is it's like anything else with parenting -- it's not about perfection, it's about learning and having fun.

:)

• Options
    we jumped in around 4 weeks old, and now I know we will start right when we come home with LO #3 whenever that one comes.  I love it!  Sure she has an abnormally large bum and front area but that just means I get more creative with her clothing.  Plus, no leaks!  Seriously, never had a leak.  Love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"