Multiples
Options

No they are not the twin. The girls over there are.

I was at a park yesterday and a woman commented to her grand daughter that she thinks there are twins in the tandem stroller. Which was incorrect. The little girls running around in the pink and purple rain coats are the twins.

When I was at Wal-mart recently a man behind me asked if my two oldest sons are twins. No, they are not. But girl helping to load the cart are. The man had a set of twins boy. My sons reminded him of his twins.

Anyways, before I had my real set of twins, people used to ask if my two oldest sons were twins when they were around 1 years and 3 years old.  They are not twins, they are born 22 months apart.

BabyFetus Ticker

Birth is safe as life gets - Harriette Hartigan

Re: No they are not the twin. The girls over there are.

• Options
    it is easy to think that children especially when they are maybe a year or two apart are twins.  I wouldn't get to upset over it.  I even made the mistake of a lady who had two little girls one was like 5 the other was turning 7.  They looked exactly alike save for one being slightly taller than the other.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLadynikon:
    it is easy to think that children especially when they are maybe a year or two apart are twins.  I wouldn't get to upset over it.  I even made the mistake of a lady who had two little girls one was like 5 the other was turning 7.  They looked exactly alike save for one being slightly taller than the other.  

I don't get upset over it. I find it entertaining  and funny.

BabyFetus Ticker

Birth is safe as life gets - Harriette Hartigan

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ah good :).  I actually feel bad when I do it lol.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wonder if I'll be asked if my 3 girls are triplets.
  • Options
    My girls are 8 and 10 and super close in size and we always get asked if we have two sets of twins.
    Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I don't have my girls yet. Still waiting! But I do have two nieces who are a year apart. Both brunette with green eyes and the same facial features. They're the same height and look almost Identical. If I wasn't their Aunt, I would confuse them! It drives my sister insane. I pray that my twins look alike :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    My twins don't look alike at all *at least not to me*.  One of my boys is about 10 pounds heavier and 3 inches taller; he has brown hair and brown eyes.  His brother has blonde hair and blue eyes.  My younger son is more in size with him and has blonde hair and blue eyes.  I am often asked if those two are the twins OR if they are triplets.
  • Options

We are always asked if our 3 are triplets! And then they get a confused look on their faces when we say nope these 2 are twins.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"