October 2011 Moms
Options

~*lissFriedrice*~

Thank you so much!!!  I just got your package a few minutes ago.  What a very special treat.  I'm not sure if I want to eat the cool chocolates from The Pentagon or save them.  Way, way, way cool!!!  My husband served in the military and claims he has higher security clearance than me to eat the chocolates! Stick out tongue  I'll have to keep him away some how.

Here's Aidan wanting to try the chocolate treats:

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  I couldn't imagine that we'd have ever run into a situation where we could've had these chocolates on our own.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*lissFriedrice*~

• Options

Yea!! I am so glad they got there quickly.  I was really worried about the summer temps and it melting into a huge lump.  We got here a couple months ago so I didn't know what was a local treat....other than DC cupcakes....I was so going to attempt to send those by the way....DH was trying to help me figure it out and then got the idea of the exclusive chocolatier in the  Pentagon where he works.  Izzy and I went with him on Monday to pick it out.  The package was also mailed from the Pentagon post office.  USN chocolate medallion because that is his Service.

Oh, you trump hubby...your cleared....ha ha.

Btw, thank him for his service as well.

Enjoy!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Those look like fun treats!

Left HugARight Hug

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"