Preemies
Options

AW: My Preemie is 1

My 31 weeker is 1 today!  I cant believe how fast this year went.  I remember the day he was born so vividly and am just overwhelmed with all different emotions over it.  It was about this time last year that I was told that my baby had to be born soon because I was so sick, my body failing.  I was terrified, as I know all you can relate to.  But now I am focusing on the good and all of our blessings.

My thoughts and prayers are always with you ladies, your families and little ones.

We did a one year photo shoot, the link below was posted on my BMB.  It just has a few pictures.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66904720.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: My Preemie is 1

• Options
    The pic's are so cute!  Happy Birthday to the big boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Logan!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Love the pics!! How adorable.  Thank you for posting.

And, Happy Birthday to your LO!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations on a successful year! He's so adorable! It seems my daughter now shares his birthday; hopefully she has even half the strength and tenacity your dear one must have! :) Your son sure looks like he was loving that photo shoot!
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageCaitlinH88:
    Congratulations on a successful year! He's so adorable! It seems my daughter now shares his birthday; hopefully she has even half the strength and tenacity your dear one must have! :) Your son sure looks like he was loving that photo shoot!

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.  I hope your stay in the NICU is short and uneventful.  Never under estimate the power of preemies.  I will keep you and your LO in my thoughts and prayers.  June 27th is a great day!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"