Pregnant after 35

28 weeks down, roughly 12 to go...

I'm starting to feel like nesting now, but I just do not have the energy for it. my feet/ankles are starting to swell to all I can do when I get home is put them up. That doesn't help. And I'm not really sleeping well, I wake up 3-4 times a night and need to roll over to my other side...which takes waaay too much thought process to do it without feeling like I pulled something, and then resituate the pillows between my knees. I'm ready for September to be here. I'm not ready to have this LO come out early, but I'd like to just sleep through til then. lmao

DH is totally stressing the money factor now, and since we KNOW his cheap boss won't be giving him any raises any time soon (the owners of his company are in their 70's and he basically runs the place for them even though they try to take all the credit... their attempts aren't working any more, everyone in their trade association knows who the brains in that operation is... he's been with them for 15 years and would have bankrupted 4 years ago if he didn't take a huge pay cut and stay with them to get them back in the black.)

So he's been researching trying to start his own company...

So far, he's got a good business plan, we just need roughly 50k for equipment, and to cover his salary for a few months. But try coming up with that in this economy.

Re: 28 weeks down, roughly 12 to go...

• Thanks Hijoi! money is ok right now, DH has been stressing ever since I told him how much extra daycare is going to cost... Between DS#1 and DS#2 it will equal our mortgage (for perspective, we live in souther Cali, our condo cost 3x more than my Dad's house in IN). On the lighter side... if we can adjust to the tighter budget... once BOTH the kids are in school we'll have enough $ to take a vacation... lmao!

• I feel like I could have written this post ... verbatim! Except the 15 years - DH has only been with his boss 4 years. Either way, I feel your pain, in every way. *hug*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"