March 2012 Moms
Options

He flipped the freak out!!

I was outside giving Beau (our German Shepherd) a bath with LO in his swing on the porch in the shade. I was being funny and barely sprinkled him with the water hose. He freaked out and screamed hysterically!

I felt SOOOOO horrible, so I comforted him and then I filled up his little swimming pool like I did yesterday and put his bumbo chair in it and stripped him down to his pamper and sat him in the chair.

He was fine for a minute and then freaked out again! Its not like the water was cold it was actually pretty warm (the sun had heated the water some). I tried to comfort him and he just kept screaming! I ended up going into the house and making him a bottle and put him down for a nap.

I freaked out too I'm not gonna lie, him screaming like that is VERY unnerving! I think he may be toothing (super cranky, drooly, and chews on EVERYTHING) which is fine, but he was fine yesterday when I put him in his pool he was a very happy camper kicking and screaming splashing the water, it was adorable!

Anyone else have random freak outs from LO? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: He flipped the freak out!!

• Options
    I think that sometimes they just need that one little excuse to melt down from being tired or overstimulated.  Especially around this age when they are becoming more aware of their world.  Clara freaks out sometimes over things that she thinks are hilarious other times, but it always seems to point to her being tired and me missing the early signs.
    image  image  image

• Options

imageTeneniel:
    I think that sometimes they just need that one little excuse to melt down from being tired or overstimulated.  Especially around this age when they are becoming more aware of their world.  Clara freaks out sometimes over things that she thinks are hilarious other times, but it always seems to point to her being tired and me missing the early signs.

I agree with this. Isaac will be fine and I will simply pick him up to change him (which he normally doesn't mind) or anything little and he will just start screaming. And then after a little food he will go down for a nap. Sometimes they just get overtired and need some sleep. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ZimgerZimger member
    Liam has been particularly cranky and fussy this week. His doctor said he was getting ready to teeth and that it was normal. He is better after he naps.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wyatt did that once when I was giving him a bath. I had just put him in and he was sitting getting used to the water and he let out this huge cry. I guess the water seemed too cold to him so I had to warm it up. He's a baby who likes his baths on the warmer side.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"