TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Weird...

I can see a 'post preview' for 6+ while on the main board titled 'pregnant' by pixie_99.... was that today with a DD?

That is all.

And much <3 to my 6+ ladies Smile 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

Re: Weird...

• Options

Yes, but she forgot the Truest Truth Of All Time...

the internet never forgets Pictures, Images and Photos

For the record...

imagepixie__99Not RankedJoined on 04-28-2000Tucson, AZ6 Posts111 Pointspixie__99 is online. Last active: 06-26-2012, 3:50 PMNewbiePregnant...Hi ladiesI had a miscarriage and d&c right before Christmas this last year.  We've been trying for the last six months to try and get pregnant again-my cycles have been so messed up.  I just got a positive test on Friday and went in to check my levels that day and again on Monday.  They are going up as they should be.  I have a sonogram scheduled for 7 weeks.  I hate that I'm not excited.  I hate that I can't be happy.  I'm so scared.  I feel relieved that we finally got pregnant again, but I can't imagine going through another loss.  I guess I'm just trying not to think too much about it and just hope for the best, but it hurts that I cannot feel the way I feel that I SHOULD feel.  Anyone else? Sad ReportBlockimageReplyQuoteContact06-26-2012 at 4:28 PMimageObviousAEi...Not RankedJoined on 06-22-201152 Posts880 PointsObviousAEisObvious is online. Last active: 06-26-2012, 3:52 PMNewbieImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic ReportimageReplyQuoteDeleteEditContact06-26-2012 at 4:29 PMimageObviousAEi...Not RankedJoined on 06-22-201152 Posts880 PointsObviousAEisObvious is online. Last active: 06-26-2012, 3:52 PMNewbiePsst...The board you want is called PREGNANT AFTER LOSS. It's chock full of people fortunate enough to be going through what you are going through. ETA: Oh, and to answer your question, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE here is going through what you are going through.Image and video hosting by TinyPic ReportimageReplyQuoteDeleteEditContact06-26-2012 at 4:32 PMimageVikingQuee...Not RankedJoined on 02-24-20118,256 Posts122,425 PointsVikingQueen is online. Last active: 06-26-2012, 3:44 PMGoldseriously what the fluck...
    VQ's Parade of Hotties
    ~My Blog~Pinterest~TTCAL Blog~
    Started TTC 9/08 Married 5/09 DX Anovulation 5/10 BFP 7/10 M/C 7/14/10 Separated 08/11
    Current Status: Waiting for my Divorce to finalize 

Always in my heart {Shiloh Rose} Always on my mind
    i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart) i am never without it (anywhere i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling) 
    PGAL/PAL Always Welcomed
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickersimage ReportBlockimageReplyQuoteContact06-26-2012 at 4:35 PMimagepixie__99Not RankedJoined on 04-28-2000Tucson, AZ6 Posts111 Pointspixie__99 is online. Last active: 06-26-2012, 3:50 PMNewbieThanks for the info-didn't realize there was one. I saw this board and it had been applying to what I've been going through. I understand I'm fortunate to finally see the positive, but it obviously affected me in a way I wasn't entirely expecting. ReportBlockimageReplyQuoteContact06-26-2012 at 4:42 PM<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="PostTable" style="border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:0px;border-st
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ahhh... that was a gem.  Thanks for the 'instant replay' Wink  Sooo, I'm pretty sure she deleted her account because I clicked on her name and it said user name not recognized.  Oh, we're such big meanie heads. Confused

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I saw it too. Thanks for the clarification!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMrsErinH:

imagebuckeyebaby814:
    Ahhh... that was a gem.  Thanks for the 'instant replay' Wink  Sooo, I'm pretty sure she deleted her account because I clicked on her name and it said user name not recognized.  Oh, we're such big meanie heads. Confused

She re-posted over on PGAL:  https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66889529.aspx

I just saw that.  Some people are so clueless but at least she found PGAL. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"