Pregnant after 35
Options

41, one child, PG after MC

Hi ladies!

I'm pregnant for the third time at age 41. I have a gorgeous 7 1/2 year old son, and I suffered a miscarriage last September at about six weeks.

I'm at eight weeks now, and have had my first U/S - saw and heard the heartbeat, so I'm feeling much less nervous. (although still apprehensive)

We wanted to have a 2nd a few years ago, but fate conspired to send my husband on two military deployments (one year long each), almost back-to-back. So, here we are, and so excited! Honestly, I think the timing is great - our son is quite independent, and isn't likely to be as jealous of a new baby as he would have when he was younger.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all. I'm excited, and very nervous at the same time - nervous about miscarriage, nervous about being AMA (although I'm in better shape now than I've ever been!), all sorts of stuff. So it'll be nice to talk to other women who are going through the same things!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 41, one child, PG after MC

• Options
    Congrats and Welcome.  I'm 40 expecting our second.  Our DS is 2.5.  I had my loss at 11w last October.  Wishing you a H&H 9m.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! I will be 41 when this one arrives. Good luck and I hope you have a smooth pg!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 37 and having my first (I'll be 38 by the time my EDD arrives).

Welcome to the board!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    Welcome! I am 41 and having my 1st.
    May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"