LGBT Parenting
Options

TTT

Give us your 10 Things for Tuesday!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: TTT

• Options

1.  DW's cousin was here the last couple days and made us risotto with farro (sp?).  I have had wheat berries but not farro....um yum!

2.  E's first word is going to be dog.  He is way more excited about her than us.

3.  Speaking of the dog, we finally got her 2 lumps and dental work done.  she is SO much better.

4. I will find a way to have DW at home FT or PT. I just will.

5.  I am thinking my hair needs to go drastic short this time.  Look out.

6.  Re freezer post - we have a chest freezer and love it.  We totally stockpile.  Meals, baby food, picked apples and blueberries, etc.

7.  mmmmm farro risotto for lunch...and roasted zucchini and fennel from our CSA

8.  E is starting to pull up.  So freakin cute.

9.  can't wait for next modern family DVD to come to us through the library - free fun anyone?

10.  Our bathroom facelift is almost complete.

• Options

1) Dw recently started looking at houses for sale again...but this time out in the country with land....um when was I consulted about this? I never agreed to live out in the country....

2) Thinking of 2moms2twins today. I hope the adoption hearing went well!

3) Everyone I know is going on vacations and I am jealous.

4) My bff came over form IN yesterday and I took a "mental health" day.

5) #4 involved the 3c's: carbs, cake, and cocktails.

6) My kid is the biter Indifferent

7) DW claims #6 is because "her mama is a biter". I think she meant it as a joke but NOT FUNNY.

8) I need to clean my desk at work like whoa but I cannot find any cleaning supplies in our cabinet.

9) I also have two trainings and a review to complete but clearly I am not doing any of it Stick out tongue

10) My cube neighbor brought in sour patch kids berries....yum!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Today I am dragging from the meds they gave me yesterday at the hospital.  ugh. (see post about weekend)

2.  DW slept like a log last night as she stayed home from work last night and had been up since she went to work the night before.  

3. #2 has left me extra tired because 2 of the 3 little kids are sick and were up A LOT last night.

4.  My mom told me that my gma is rapidly declining since being home from the hospital.  WIth the kids sick, I really can't take them to L.A. to see her this week because I don't want another cold to send her over the edge.

5.  #4 is giving me anxiety because I really want to go, but she is asking about the kids and would like them to visit too.  Next week we will go.

6.  I feel bad because I stepped down from being a co-organizer for a meet-up group and now the group has no organizer because my co has also stepped down.  I really like the group, but was having a hard time doing it all alone and I really did not want to continue to be responsible for the $ that goes along with it.  No one is stepping up so it will probably close.  We have made a ton of friends through it so that is one positive.  I also liked being able to connect new families in the Bay Area together so their kids could participate in activities with families like their own, that it why I feel bad. 

7.  I really would like to by some new summer clothes but still need to loose some weight in my mid section.  I hate shopping when I don't feel good about my body.

8.  My cat just went tare assing through the house with tape stuck on his tail =) Have no idea where he got that, but my goodness it gave me the laugh I was looking for to perk me up while trying to catch him!

9.  I really want to go on vacation and spend alone time with DW.  We have been kinda snappy at each other lately, well me more so than her.  I swear, I think she may have raised her voice once at me in almost 8 years so I am the one that usually feels like an ass for being pissy once I say something.  

10.  Hope everyone is having a good week so far! Sending 2moms Happy Adoption Day vibes!!! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image2mommiesinoh:

7) DW claims #6 is because "her mama is a biter". I think she meant it as a joke but NOT FUNNY.

JT went through that stage a few months back. H would mostly bite me his older sissy and DW.  I think for him it was him being frustrated that he could not communicate what he wanted or when he got excited.  I would have to sit him down, make a big boo boo face like I was going to cry and point to the bite and "show" him how biting affected his "victim".  For us it lasted about 2 months, but those 2 months were LONG.  I did not want to bite him to show it hurt, so I put pressure on his lip over his teeth also to show him how it feels.  Not enough to make him cry, just enough to show those little teeth are sharp!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemadisonpeas:

3.  Speaking of the dog, we finally got her 2 lumps and dental work done.  she is SO much better.

9.  Can't wait for next modern family DVD to come to us through the library - free fun anyone?

Glad your do is doing well!  

We also LOVE Modern Family!  So funny! =) 

• Options

1. I'm back on track w/ food and exercise and i'm glad.

2. I'm looking forward to going blueberry picking this weekend! yummm

3. The current weather report for the adoption party is good :)

4. Family week at Ptown = 1 month away. woo hoo!

5. Which reminds me...i need to go sign up Sprout for their summer camp...

6. I can't wait for the day the girls are old enough to go!! Embarrassed

7. I'm so happy for Mandy :)

8. one of my pups has a very crusty eye.  I'm not sure if its just b/c she needs to be groomed (appointment thursday) or something more.  its concerning :(

9. madison - glad to hear your girl is better!

10. i have training this afternoon. boo.

• Options
    imagepixie76:
    image2mommiesinoh:

JT went through that stage a few months back. H would mostly bite me his older sissy and DW.  I think for him it was him being frustrated that he could not communicate what he wanted or when he got excited.  I would have to sit him down, make a big boo boo face like I was going to cry and point to the bite and "show" him how biting affected his "victim".  For us it lasted about 2 months, but those 2 months were LONG.  I did not want to bite him to show it hurt, so I put pressure on his lip over his teeth also to show him how it feels.  Not enough to make him cry, just enough to show those little teeth are sharp!  

She bites us when she is frustrated and we have tried a numnber of things. What bothers me more is she is biting unprovoked at daycare now. She bit three times yesterday, two of which were her just walking up next to the same kid and biting them. I feel bad but I am at a loss on what to do (even though I used to work in daycare and dealt with this ALL OF THE TIME) since I really wanted to ask the sitter why she failed to have Ky shadow her after she bit the second time (standard daycare procedure) or why she did not know how the thrid bite happened since she did not see it at all. I know it is not her fault, I know Ky bites when mad and we are working on it at home but I feel she needs to work on not giving her the opportunity, especially if a bite has already occured that day. And while DW takes it seriously I am the one picking up/dropping off all of the time and it is so hard to get bad reports EVERY DAY and by the time DW gets home Ky has no idea what she is talking about when she wants to talk to her about biting.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. Sorry for the formatting, TB is the only website that doesn't let me use the Enter key on my phone.   2. We went to the Jelly Belly factory and the Budweiser factory yesterday, JB was better, well...except for the free alcohol at Bud.   3. Ava is being a pain, she doesn't want to eat anything, has enough attitude to last until she is 18, and isn't listening to us at all.  I can't wait to get home and have her evaluated more.  4. Teething baby.   5. This trip is a huge diet fail.   6. We are driving to SF today, yay!   6. Discovery Kingdom tomorrow.   7. I'm ready to eat but J wants yo keep sleeping.   8. I bought jeans at Old Navy, they have the perfect size and length for me, no more dragging pants!   9. I hope my kittens are doing well.   10. Our landlord is putting up a privacy fence on the sde of our house so the neighbor across the street can't see into our back yard, I hope it helps.
  • Options

1. I stopped by the grocery store this morning, because I have been craving this Asian salad mix they have and wanted to get it for dinner tonight. They were out. But they did have chocolate croissants. Embarrassed

2.  Last night I was pretty sure I was going to be staying home with Carter today. He had a dry cough, said he was freezing (no fever), and was generally lethargic. But this morning he was as good as new.

3.  Week 3 of camp and I am doing 5/5 drop offs and 3/5 pick ups. Sigh. Thank goodness for moderately flexible jobs.

4. It is BEAUTIFUL here today. Why is it going to be 99 degrees this weekend?

5. I had a good conversation with one of the docs I work with yesterday about my worries of being pushed out of my job. She assured me that, no, that isn't the case at all and they have had conversations about cloning me. :P

6. L is on another kick to move out of this area. But we have no idea where we want to go.

7.  I ate my lunch and am still hungry. PMS much?

8. I am still obsessing about getting the kids' bunk beds. I not not thrilled about putting Gray in a bunk bed, but can't fit 2 twins, and think they need to get out of toddler beds at 6y. Stick out tongue

9. I am thrilled to have next Wednesday off for the 4th, but the kids' have a birthday party to attend. Who throws a birthday party on July 4th?

10. I haven't gotten nearly 1/2 of what I wanted to at work today. Must.get.to.work.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. I should be working on creating a graph for a BOD meeting in a couple of weeks - but all the different things that I need to illustrate on one slide are giving me a headache.

2. My friend is due to have her baby any day now, I'm so excited for her!

3. Finally getting a bit more reasonable with eating habits and exercise after my holiday

4. I have to try to spend $1500 on prescription glasses and sunglassed in my lunch hour. I didn't realise that I had some restrictions on my FSA, and its a 'use it or lose it'. I can only spend it on vision or dental, and even though I need lots of dental work, I can't do any of the stuff I need while ttc. (molar implants)

5. I need to get my oil changed and my car checked. The engine light is on.

6. It was a free car given to me by my partner's mother, its older, and I know that its going to cost a lot to fix.

7. Deciding whether it makes more sense to get a new car and have a car payment, or fix this one and delay having a car payment for a few more months.

8. House hunting and amazed at how quickly properties are going off the market!

9. So hungry. Might have an early lunch.

10. IUI number three coming up in a week or so. I'm hoping that I ovulate on the 4th so I don't need to take time off work. 

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Options

1. I have a major bump showing now. It seems to have popped out in about a week. Kind of nuts!

2. This is my first full week of school vacation and I'm already kind of bored. I need more friends on the same schedule! I guess next summer will be a different beast all together.

3.  I dropped off the car for a big service this morning. See you later $700!

4. DW and I are discussing looking at houses again. Are we nuts to introduce a mortgage and day care to our family all at once?

5. I made killer macaroni and cheese last night. $15 worth of fancy cheese from whole foods and everything! Yum.

6. I stopped off at Destination Maternity this morning and got 4 tanktops and 2 t shirts for $45. Not bad! I have bottoms, but regular shirts aren't covering the elastic waist!

7. 2 weeks until vacation (combined babymoon and my 30th birthday adventure) to CO and San Fran!  Really excited to have some quality time with my DW not thinking about work all of the time. 

8. I'm obsessed with researching cloth diapers. I wish I had a baby to try them out on. :)

9. I love my midwife. She's so easy to talk to. I'm really happy we selected her, despite her location on a hellish divided highway.

10. Doggle (15lb maltipoo who thinks he is a lab) has some majorly itchy hot spots (allergies i think). He woke me up this morning to scratch him. Ive been spraying him with aloe and brushing him. Any other suggestions? 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    1. The home inspection went pretty well...let's see if the seller's want to fix the few deal breaking repairs.
    2. I miss my oldest daughter and my Mom more than words can express. I wish I could be in 3 places all at once.
    3. I have been invited to a meeting that our Secretary of State will be at...I am so excited!
    4. We took the Kiddos for their  first zoo experience (in Philly) and when asked about it Peanut talks about the polar bear's red ball that was in the water.
    5. Philly was a nice experience and I am so happy that the Kiddos say they have friend's (that aren't classmates).
    6. "MY" Peanut is such a Mama's girl...as she woke up this morning, she let C know that she wanted MAMA.
    7. "HER" Little Man is such a Mommy's boy...when he woke up he opened his bedroom door reached for me then heard C's voice and RAN to her.
    8. The benefit of twins...are arms are never empty.
    9. It was so cute when Little Man hugged Meeg's daughter good-bye.
    10. I watched Jesus Christ Superstar last night (for the millionth time).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

1. Thinking of 2moms2twins today and hoping they have a great adoption day!

2. Two later than normal to bed nights in a row for E, she was sooo sleepy this morning! Tonight she must be in bed on time!

3. Summer bedtime is not easy. Even with blackout curtains, she knows it's still light out and therefore it should be time to play!

4. Next week is the 4th of July already, I can't believe it.

5. Can we please just have one ENTIRE weekend of sunny 70ish weather? Pleeease?

6. This weekend I'm going to a 30th birthday party for a friend. Any cool turning 30 gifts I should be thinking about? I'm at a loss.

7. Saturday night when I was out with friends for Pride, K text me to ask if I was enjoying my weekend. Um...ok...you're in SF for pride where I was supposed to be. What do you expect me to say? Feeling guilty, much?

8. When I told a good friend about the text she said, "oh, she's not done messing with your head yet." Great.

9. My bff and I are supposed to go to happy hour tomorrow which we don't get to do often (she has two kids and a hubby with a different work schedule).

10. I am thinking about having a housewarming party but am wondering if I can pull it off by myself.

• Options

1.  Morning sickness is finally kicking my butt.  M is being so sweet trying to help and I feel guilty because I really want is to be left alone.

2.  I am over the heat.  When I got into my car today at 9:30 it said 98 degrees and when I got back in it at 1pm it said 108 degrees.  

3.  I am trying to focus on work but it is becoming harder each day to get out of bed and to my home office instead of the couch.  My boss is in Georgia so who would know right?  Wrong.

4.  My mom is back from California and I will not see her until Friday night.  It's killing me.

5.  Our first u/s is next Monday and I am getting more nervous as each day goes by.  I think this is more brutal than my tww wait was.

6.  I am so sensitive about everything when normally I am very logical and not emotional.  I read too far into the smallest things.  I am driving myself insane.

7.  I really need to be making meeting confirmation calls.

8.  I am very excited for the next few weeks to come as we have some great things planned with some amazing people in our life.

9.  It is the last week of the month.  Wish me luck that I can pull one of these deals on the table across the finish line this month.

10. I am in love with The mentalist.  I saw a re-run yesterday for the first time and then watched as many as I could find. 

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

1. Our adoption hearing was on Friday and it went really well. The judge was very nice. He complimented us on their names and said congratulations about 12 times each, and we got a great picture with him and the babies. My parents and sister came and we had cake afterward. 

2. I can't believe how quickly the adoption went through - I am so pleased, and now I don't have to worry about it ever again.

3. The babies don't seem to be gaining much weight, but it's hard to tell without a baby scale. I hope they show some good gain at their 2-month appointment. I'll be bummed if we have to go back to supplementing when it seems like nursing is going so well otherwise.

4. I've decided not to worry or feel bad about them sleeping in their Rock'n'Plays most of the time. They'll grow out of them and transition to full-time sleeping in the crib eventually.

5. I keep hearing that summer starts on July 5th around here. I hope so - I LOVE not being in the DC (or Kansas) heat, but 60s every day in June is also not ideal :)  

6. Yesterday's Crossfit workout was super-hard: 900 jump ropes and 105 burpees (and a 1.75 mile run). I thought I would be so sore today, but I'm not at all. Cool!

7. I want to go to class 4x a week but I don't want to add that extra day to Jen's solo care time just yet. Holding out until they are a little older/easier.

8. I need to do some freezer cooking again soon. 

9. I also need to go pick strawberries in the backyard again - I think I need to pick them every other day to catch the ripe ones and keep them from getting overripe on the plants.

10. A friend (my age) lost her mom (my mom's age) very suddenly yesterday. I am trying not to think about it too much because I would absolutely fall apart if it happened to me. So awful. She has young kids and they were very close. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageleapgirl8:

5. I keep hearing that summer starts on July 5th around here. I hope so - I LOVE not being in the DC (or Kansas) heat, but 60s every day in June is also not ideal :)  

Sad, but true, my friend...this happens often on this side of the state. You are in the warmer part of western WA, so you'll eventually get some heat!

• Options
    imageleapgirl8:

6. Yesterday's Crossfit workout was super-hard: 900 jump ropes and 105 burpees (and a 1.75 mile run). I thought I would be so sore today, but I'm not at all. Cool!

7. I want to go to class 4x a week but I don't want to add that extra day to Jen's solo care time just yet. Holding out until they are a little older/easier.

9. I also need to go pick strawberries in the backyard again - I think I need to pick them every other day to catch the ripe ones and keep them from getting overripe on the plants.

Leapgirl, you are my hero.  Since are kids are essentially the same age, and you have TWO of them...I read your posts in awe.  I am uber-impressed that you not only get to the gym, but you cook and pick strawberries!  Between work and baby, I'm lucky if I...wait, I'm trying to think of anything.  Seriously, my body misses the gym so much, but I don't know when I'd get there.  You guys are uber-organized--way to go, mamas! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tdmklmtdmklm member

1. It's still Tuesday, right? Tongue Tied

2. My teeth are killing me.

3. To the point that J is walking around the house saying, "Mama broken." Apparently, it's THAT obvious.

4. First insemination in T-11 days or so. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I'm going to turn into a nutcase. I apologize in advance.

5. Eating has been tricky. I really still can't chew because of the darn dry socket.

6. Which means I've lost some weight. I'm surprised I didn't have a wardrobe malfunction at the wedding I officiated on Saturday. Surprised and HAPPY.

7. I LOVE my boss.

8. Dinner is ready. I'm going to go and watch the family eat. *Sigh*

9. Congrats, 2moms!!! Can't wait to hear about how it went.

• Options
    imageLolaBelle515:
    imageleapgirl8:

Leapgirl, you are my hero.  Since are kids are essentially the same age, and you have TWO of them...I read your posts in awe.  I am uber-impressed that you not only get to the gym, but you cook and pick strawberries!  Between work and baby, I'm lucky if I...wait, I'm trying to think of anything.  Seriously, my body misses the gym so much, but I don't know when I'd get there.  You guys are uber-organized--way to go, mamas! 

Oh my gosh, thank you. Although I feel very very busy, I know I'm lucky because we are both home with the babies right now. Once I get a job - or Jen gets a job and I'm home alone with them all day - I'm sure it will be a lot tougher to fit in things like gardening. (I have to go the gym no matter what though - I took 4 weeks off when they were born and was miserable sad panda lady. We both realized the mental toll it was taking and made it a priority for me.) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    hlkehlke member

1. Congrats leap on your adoption, and I hope 2moms went well too.  Four adoptions in two days - happy times!

2. I am sick.  Web MD and I concur that I have viral gastroenteritis.  And a fever.  I feel like crap and worked from home for the second day today.

3. Job adjustment is still...ongoing.  Boss let me know very gently today that I need to turn assignments around faster.  This stresses me out, but I also know that I can do it if I stop being such a perfectionist.

4. I mentioned a while ago that I was doing an allergy elimination diet to see if it helped my fibromyalgia symptoms.  While the fibro improved some, the big surprise is my anxiety has been reduced by about 2/3rds.  Still trying to figure it all out and what the exact triggers are, but it's kind of amazing, as I've been treated for anxiety for 11 years with mixed success.

5. We're all set up for a mixed shipped sperm/fresh cycle in July.

6. Last week I was super excited to possibly join the gym in my office building or do a 30 day shred challenge.  This week I want to sleep and drink juice.

7. I wish I wasn't such an all or nothing thinker.  It would help with both the job stuff and the health/fitness stuff.

8. C seems on edge lately.  I know some of it is TTC, and I still don't really know how to help her through the emotions.

9. I am so sad for JRTmom. *hugs*

10. I forgot to hit post about two hours ago, and wondered where my post went.  Found it behind a zillion open work tabs.

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options

1.  We had a nice visit with Mrs. F today.  N was in awe of his big friend and H wanted to show/ share every toy he has with N.  Cute.

2.  N is a crusing machine.  He pulls himself up on everything and takes off.  He has a big bruise on his forehead from doing a nose dive into a corner of the wall.

3. I woke up to him walking around above my head, holding onto the headboard at 2am this morning.

4.  If we can't get a handle on this, cosleeping is going to end really soon :(

5.  The weather here is amazing.  Warm 70's with a nice breeze.  Beautiful.

6.  We ordered N more books last night.  We read over 15 books a day and I am over the ones he has.  I can't believe how much he likes to read.  He started turning the pages over a month ago.. unreal.

7.  We had a great time in Ptown but found out N doesn't travel well... his sleep went from not at all, to even less.  He was fascinated with his surroundings..

8.  He *loved* the pool.  He laughed and laughed.. 

9.  We are thinking about buying a play yard (a bunch of attached gates) for him.  I was anti until he hit his head.  We simply don't have enough furniture for him to walk around... I am still on the fence.  I hate the thought of containing him but I want to give him the space to walk.  Advice?

10.  K is coaching bball tonight.  I miss her.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. TTT is too much of a pain to do from my new phone (no enter key :( ), which essentially means I can only participate after I get home from work.

2. Tonight that time was 7:30, and DW is still not home yet.

3. We're really going to have to get ourselves together to come home at better times if ever manage to actually procreate.

4. Being promoted and getting supervisory experience is a good thing and all, but sometimes I really just want to go back to my old job where I could do my own thing and only the clients bothered me.  Somehow I tolerate drama a million times better from the clients than from coworkers.

5.  My old office is expanding and I'm sad there's no opportunity for me to go back there.

6.  11dpo

7. Colorado is burning.  :(

7.  I went to HH last night with two friends I haven't seen much of lately, and it's been ages since we hung out without a mutual friend who is sort of the connection between us all.  It was nice to remember that I'm friends with these women too even without that mutual friend.

8. When the heck did we become "women" instead of kids?  I have no idea.

9.  I want to take a class or two in the fall.  A school with a good reputation that I'd like to attend has some classes offered on the campus of a different school with a much less good reputation that is near my work.  I really want to know whether the classes will be lower quality when offered at the not-as-good school's campus. 

10.  Does Verrazano Narrows really need to cost $13?  For one freaking bridge, really?

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    1.  I have no excuse to be doing TTT at 8:50p.  I was home pretty much all day and E was at daycare.
    2. E went to daycare in undies and came home from daycare in the same undies!  She did wear a diaper at nap and pooped in it but zero accidents while up and around! Yes!
    3. We have only 1 more month at daycare and I am all ready sad about it.
    4. E is still whining in her crib.  Bed times have become a nightmare.  Where did my awesome and very easy to put to bed child go???  I am sick of this.
    5. We tried to go for a bike (trike) ride tonight to tire her out.  It failed to make bed time better.
    6. We are having a very low key birthday party for E this year.  I am so not excited about this.  Money is tight so my awesome go fly a kite theme is not happening. Boo.
    7. I am annoyed with the woman I am supposed to be doing summer work for.  We need the money and she has not sent me my contract yet. Argh.
    8. I have not been very productive in my days off this week so far.  I need to get our house in a better state.  I am going to be productive, I am going to be productive. I am going to be productive.
    9. If you had to choose a color scheme for a birthday party would you do rainbow or orange and pink (orange is ella's favorite color)
    10. I want to do rainbow because I want to make one of those cool rainbow cakes, but I think it might be "too gay".  
    11. I also am thinking I could do a cool pink to orange ombre cake.  Thoughts?
      Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "