Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Nanny Needed -- Any suggestions?

Hi ladies.  My daughter is just now 5 months old.  She's been going to a daycare facility in Valley Ranch since she was 3 months old.  We liked them a lot to begin with but seem to be having more and more problems with them lately.  With that said, we are starting to explore other options for her care. Do you know of anyone, or a good place to start looking (other than care.com or sittercity)?  Unfortunately, we can't really afford to pay more than what we do for daycare so that makes things even more difficult.  Ideally we would like someone to come to our home full time to care for her, but we would also explore options where the person brings their child/ren too, we take to someone else's home (but preferably not an inhome daycare), and possibly even a live-in nanny where we can offer room and board on top of the pay.  TIA.
BFP #1 4/07, 6/07 MMC 9w6d D&C | DX PCOS/annovulatory | BFP #2 (50 mg Clomid) 11/8/10, Natural MC 11/25/10 | Cycle #1 (50 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #2 (100 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #3 (100 mg Clomid & HCG trigger) BFN | Cycle #4 (100 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI)= BFN | Cycle #5 (150 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI) = BFP --> Beta #1 12DPO: 48, Beta #2 14dpo: 171, Progesterone: 105, Beta #3 19dpo: 2,418 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Nanny Needed -- Any suggestions?

• LoCarbLoCarb member
    I would place ads on bulletin boards at church, CL and even TB. I know a SAHM near 183 in Irving who watches her 2 kiddos (toddler and an infant) and two other kids p/t. If you're interested I can give her a call and see if she's interested in watching another infant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh thanks! If you could, that would be great! I am exploring a lot of different options right now and it would be nice to throw this one into the hat. :-)
    BFP #1 4/07, 6/07 MMC 9w6d D&C | DX PCOS/annovulatory | BFP #2 (50 mg Clomid) 11/8/10, Natural MC 11/25/10 | Cycle #1 (50 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #2 (100 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #3 (100 mg Clomid & HCG trigger) BFN | Cycle #4 (100 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI)= BFN | Cycle #5 (150 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI) = BFP --> Beta #1 12DPO: 48, Beta #2 14dpo: 171, Progesterone: 105, Beta #3 19dpo: 2,418 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey! I'm not currently nannying right now, but I know that a good place to look is sittercity.com. You can do background checks and a bunch of things like that! 

I had found my nannying job on Craiglist, and signed up at sittercity so my employer could do a background check. Good luck!! 

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"