Pre-School and Daycare

Is this bed going to be tough?

https://www.humbleabode.com/?gclid=CMnM5Zni57ACFYYZQgod3Emk0w#view=details&item=GN41M&search=*nav_color_finish/black-gray*nav_size/twin*nav_type/storage-beds*&currIndex=0&pageSize=32&currSort=item_score&sortDirection=desc

. Does this bed look like it will he a pita to make? Whenever I see this type of bed online all the bedding is tucked so neatly around the corners and I am more of a tuck the sheets in, straighten the blankets and go sort of person. Anyone have experience? Contemplating it for our four year old's big boy room.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is this bed going to be tough?

• We have a bed like that for my 4 yo DD. It is a pain in the buttt every time I have to change the sheets.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I couldn't get the link to take me to the actual bed, but I assume you mean the bed with storage drawers under it -- the one with the blankets tucked so neatly around the mattress.

My kids have beds like this, and it is a bit of a drag when you have to change the sheets.  I've squashed/scraped my knuckles several times.  A twin comforter or quilt covers the mattress well and doesn't hang down over the drawers too much.   Some blankets and traditional bedspreads look weird on this kind of bed, though.

However, I love the clean lines and the storage underneath.  My kids' beds have bookcases/shelves at the head that are really handy now that they are in elementary and need an alarm clock and a reading lamp. 

Overall, the good outweighs the bad. 

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"